No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the last 2 mins you cant make this shit up, eagles are 13 points down with 2 mins to go and they kick 3 lol

Luke Davies Uniacke last week v tiges bursting through packs and kicked 3. Watch him with 90 secs to go like he didn't want the ball in the pack, heck some north players going to gentle whereas the eagles hunting hard to get that ball.

Complete horseshit from you as usual.

What you reckon Collingwood is not better placed than us? Um, Daicos?

You don't reckon McRae is a better coach than Yze?

Mr Ed is in your kitchen mate laying your dinner, as usual. eat it up champ

Just watched the last 2 mins you cant make this shit up, eagles are 13 points down with 2 mins to go and they kick 3 lol

Luke Davies Uniacke last week v tiges bursting through packs and kicked 3. Watch him with 90 secs to go like he didn't want the ball in the pack, heck some north players going to gentle whereas the eagles hunting hard to get that ball.

dumcampaigners tanked the wrong game against the e girls and in the wrong year

have never prayed for a draw so much than in the last few minutes.

I am not really paying any attention to the draft this year.

Is there a deadset clear #1? Or is is still between 3 kids? Are we talking about picking up a generational talent like Nick Riewoldt, or is this a "Paddy McCartin" year?

Unless there is a clear, deadset #1 the club wants, i would take pick 2 to avoid a spoon any day. Finishing bottom is embarrassing and a mark on your history.

I am not really paying any attention to the draft this year.

Is there a deadset clear #1? Or is is still between 3 kids?

Unless there is a clear, deadset #1 the club wants, i would take pick 2 to avoid a spoon any day. Finishing bottom is embarrassing and a mark on your history.
agreed, people who want to finish last in the post harley reid draft where there is no standout are being absolute dickheads.

we will need to win tomorrow and beat gc last game and we'll get 17th , wont happen though. cant see us avoiding it sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this worse than thr campaigner game?

The ump calls touched on the Gaff mark right? 🤣🤣

I don't agree with that at all.

A) They have a brilliant coach, we don't. I would back McRae over Yze anytime.

Our people said the same shit about Geelong after 2020. I reckon before we start pointing and laughing at others we should maybe make get off the bottom of the ladder & not have every single of our best players planning an escape route.

Let's just sit down and shut the **** up about other clubs until then. Pointing and laughing from the very bottom is about as pathetic as arrogance gets
But why? Isn’t this the time that bottom sides usually flap their gums? This is what they did to us, so we’re just flapping our gums back.

Besides, we can’t even handle the Taranto and Hopper deals on this board lol. This whole board might just implode if we ever took Schulz on that deal.

On a more serious note though, I agree that McRae is a good coach. However, he can only do so much. Collingwood have avoided drafting and trading in KPFs like the plague. Dan McStay’s 30 next year, Mihocek’s 31, Mason Cox’s 33, Jamie Elliott’s 31, De Goey’s 28, Sidebottom and Pendlebury are well into their 30s, WHE is 30. What are they going to do in the long-term? That’s a pretty big and valid concern.

Their drafting outside of NGA/Father-Son has been ordinary post-2017 as well. Probably even worse than ours. They’re showing the same signs that we (and West Coast) showed before the drop.

I personally think that Geelong has a decent chance of avoiding the crash. They have a lot of older players, but they manage their list pretty well. They’ll likely get Bailey Smith at the end of the year, and he’ll help keep them somewhat relevant. But Collingwood genuinely does look like they’ll be in trouble soon. Interesting to see what the club does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back