No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consider this. No Essendon supporter has ever messaged a mate or a loved one on a 'smart phone' shortly after a finals win to celebrate.

Nor have they posted on twitter or what was known as 'Facebook' shortly after win.

The technology didn't exist at the time.

Let that sink in.
Still premiers on Myspace though.

They sell 8 packs? My local sells 8 Cascade draughts for $25.
8's a nice number, wake up not too shabby the next morning.
bws sells em but only once every few months

rather buy 6 plus 2 for a bit more than get a slab and be farrked the next day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a favour. Can someone start up a petition called “Keep Dodoro at Essendon till 2034”

“Adrian Dodoro has been an asset to the Essendon Football Club and Australian Football League. Some would say an icon. He has dominated the trade scene since 2005. It is imperative that Essendon not bow down to external noise and remove him. We need him to remain at Essendon till 2034. We have so much talent on the list. We are close. So please, sign and retain Adrian. His work is not done. Up the bombers.”

How does that read?
That's Sheedy sucking up to the Coterie members

Yeah that's what I do. Bought 8 last night. They sell a 6 pack plus 2 loose cans for $25. Just a six pack is $22 so not bad value and I can't be tempted to get totally munted.
I just checked and a vb 6 pack is $21 but a single is now $6 LMAOOO

last year a single long neck was 5.45

Dude I'm talking about decades of no finals, can't win games at the end of the year after good starts to the season, missing finals, finding ways to lose games when you don't think it's possible.

It's 90's & 00's Richmond written all over it.
And they had the best coach and sacked him because he had the side playing good footy(Knighta).
Ala Us with Northey.
Both clubs have the sash
Both had Sheedy as a player or Coach.
We get a Former Bomber premiership player who coaches us too 3 flags similar too Sheedy.
Amazing how the parallel universe works.
Just hope we don't go 2000+ days not winning a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back