No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I clearly don’t like Essendon, but man, they got ****ed hard by the scumps last night.
I'll add to the chorus of - nothing worse than we cop every week. I'm not even exaggerating.

The umps have lost the plot. They're forgetting sometimes that they're not doing a Richmond game and one (other) side gets bent over. I'm not even exaggerating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're currently a game off 5th after flogging West Coast. So I'd say yes currently they are a chance of making the 8.
Thanks, Captain Obvious.

My question was more around today’s game; were they good, or were the Weagles awful?

I’ve seen enough of them to gauge that they’re going ok. OK but not finalists.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

My question was more around today’s game; were they good, or were the Weagles awful?

No problem Sergeant Sarcasm.

That is a different question that I cannot answer. They could still be going ok and sneak into finals based on their remaining draw and the draw of those around them. Whatever model liveladders.com use has them finishing 8th.

No problem Sergeant Sarcasm.

That is a different question that I cannot answer. They could still be going ok and sneak into finals based on their remaining draw and the draw of those around them. Whatever model liveladders.com use has them finishing 8th.
There is plenty of glorious hatred between the Pussies and the Excreta. It should be all Donkey Kong at Moe on the Bay nek Sat.
IMO, Orks win = real deal. Pussy win = back in town. Popcorn Game.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Wet Toast were true to name. Seriously, they'll find a way to challenge us for pole draft choice.
See slightly earlier post for 'Orks judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back