No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we see a Freo vs GWS Grand final then.

And how about Maynard, did a Steven May, went to ground to easy like he was king hit, it was a push to the chest :tearsofjoy:

It still blows my f-ing mind that the AFL left Maynard off a huge head contact that literally ended a genuine stars career. It barely gets any reporting considering the magnitude of it. If it was Dangerfield instead of Brayshaw, would it have "gone away" so nicely?

Last edited:
West Coast making a late charge for a top 2 pick. Piss off, it is between us and North
Lol West Coast trying everything to get below us.
CFL may arrange a rule change for them anyway.

Lol West Coast trying everything to get below us.
CFL may arrange a rule change for them anyway.
Weve got the North game up our sleeve to match their North game and the worst %. That 1 game buffer comes in handy for us. I guess they wish they didnt beat us now lol

Weve got the North game up our sleeve to match their North game and the worst %. That 1 game buffer comes in handy for us. I guess they wish they didnt beat us now lol
Yep, you win you lose in this race. This is what happens when one realises they’re crap way too late lol

We actually have Laura Kane apologising to Brad Scott for an umpiring mistake or two they made yesterday against the Bombers.
We have been ****ed over for years including an arc decision that cost us a final and not a peep from the Afl.
The sport is cooked. I used to love watching other games, I honestly havent watched a non Tigers game for months.
I dont feel like I have missed anything.

I honestly haven't watched a non-Tigers game for years.

The continual tinkering with the rules, especially the 'Stand Rule' have created something akin to :poo:
The footy is pretty boring now

an afl season should never get as low as this

club supporters barracking hard for a loss

the draft system and equalisation is broken. finish bottom get rewarded

fix your mess, cfl

an afl season should never get as low as this

club supporters barracking hard for a loss

the draft system and equalisation is broken. finish bottom get rewarded

fix your mess, cfl
Reckon the biggest larf of the draft was when bumbers got done for drug cheating but then got pick one for finishing bottom. Ah yeah you cheated so all players suspended but here's pick one in the draft.

Reckon the biggest larf of the draft was when bumbers got done for drug cheating but then got pick one for finishing bottom. Ah yeah you cheated so all players suspended but here's pick one in the draft.
Lucky they were kind enough to pick a spud to stop the bottom teams making a mistake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We actually have Laura Kane apologising to Brad Scott for an umpiring mistake or two they made yesterday against the Bombers.
We have been ****ed over for years including an arc decision that cost us a final and not a peep from the Afl.
The sport is cooked. I used to love watching other games, I honestly havent watched a non Tigers game for months.
Isn't that cute, the current GM of football apologising to the previous GM of football for a debacle that he helped create.

theyve been given an umpiring ride all year

did the cfl apologise to us when the umps gifted them multiple soft frees that were nowhere near free kicks to get them over the line vs our vfl team on dreamtime ?

Game is in disarray.
Crooked boy's clubs
#stateofthegame

I honestly haven't watched a non-Tigers game for years.

The continual tinkering with the rules, especially the 'Stand Rule' have created something akin to :poo:
its match simulation now,ya know with all the swinging around 360 degrees,play on,nuthin goin on here,
Stand or else i'll FK ya ,dont comma here RFC with all ya successful legal n lawful intimidation tactics of the past that may scar my 19yr old snow flake,its ludicrous innit,'protect my private school tutored son at all costs AFL or else' plead mom and daddy of precious from the comfort of the MCC.😂

this is where its at ladies n gentlemen :rolleyes:

rampant acting for frees done by random actors posing as footballers,all going unpenalised,cissys game officiated by those on the spectrum,thats where the corporations got this at ,its dogs*** touted as mango sorbet,has been for over 3 seasons

come along joe public n get ya fix of mango sorbet the CFL hawks to its customers every week, n when ya arrive what ya really get served up is:poo::poo::poo:

Last edited:
To put it into perspective, Richmond have won 1 less game against the top 12 than what Essendon have, let that sink in.

The druggies have enjoyed a soft fixture and played horribly out of form and injury riddled teams while having no real injuries themselves.

7 of the druggies 9 wins have come against teams 13-18, beat Ade by 3, stk by 4, wce by 6 and us by 12....lose those four games are they are sitting in 15th spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back