No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

lol…that was Buddha.

Buddha is arguably the stupidest campaigner to ever pull on a pair of boots. Not knocking garbos, but he was a garbo. He couldn’t run a chook raffle, let alone a club.

View attachment 2041524
Not much going on up top, I'm sure there's a chromosome or 8 missing here

There is lots of hype around Gold Coast.. with the media banging on about how young and talented they are, with master coach Hardwick at the helm!

The media say the reason for Gold Coast's inability to win away from home.. is because they're such a young team!

Most AFL fans would be thinking Hardwick will coach Gold Coast to a flag.
maybe next plandemic when the grand final is played at merticon

lol…that was Buddha.

Buddha is arguably the stupidest campaigner to ever pull on a pair of boots. Not knocking garbos, but he was a garbo. He couldn’t run a chook raffle, let alone a club.

View attachment 2041524
shocking and buddah

images

geez suprised as hell hes gone this early,only time will tell which way that outburst goes,it could make or break
I was also surprised he had an early outburst, I thought he would at least wait until season 2 before having meltdowns.

Now it depends how the players will respond to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to love how Freo fans keep talking about Bolton... lol
they not even getting Baker if he leaves, I'm convinced it's to WCE.

If anyone has any doubts it was a good thing Dimma left, look at Eagles.

Simmo is lingering around like a bad smell and they still haven’t even moved on properly - just signed injury prone Elliot Yeo to a huge money 3-year deal at 30yo FFS.

Their bevy of young talent is absolute . They got a little more competitive for a few weeks largely on the back of McGovern and Yeo …. Senior players playing career best footy.

Does Simmo hang around for another 18-months to see out his contract? It’s absolutely stinky, just like when Clarko hung around Hawks for too long.

You may not like the way it all played out, but Dimma leaving when he did was a godsend to get us going into the next era ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree. Poor form by Hardwick, he had an outburst and he hasn't been at the suns for a year yet.

He expected an easy ride with the suns.

I think it's all a bit of a performance for Dimma right now, but this result went the wrong way and now eyes are on him. Dimma got the life-changing offer with the Suns because his brand wasn't damaged with us on the way out. It's like he presents himself both as a humble guy and some sort of genius super coach. I always thought it would be a big challenge and that results weren't going to immediately go his way.

The difference between a Richmond Dimma spray and a Gold Coast Dimma spray is that he went on the journey with us from being a basketcase to being a dynasty side so his words would carry a lot of weight and you would expect the senior players to respond well. Gold Coast Dimma hasn't woken up on Christmas with a bunch of shiny new toys, he IS the shiny new toy for the club. Now the toy has run out of batteries and the kids are fighting, the box was false advertising.

I wish the guy well, but he can't just coast on reputation and think he's going to become another dynasty coach, he also can't just play the Hard Man because this may not be what works with their group. There was footage of Dew screaming once and we all know how it ended with him. The best coaches continually reinvent themselves and adapt. If the Gold Coast experiment fails, it's just further proof that Dimma was not the guy to lead us forward.

I think it's all a bit of a performance for Dimma right now, but this result went the wrong way and now eyes are on him. Dimma got the life-changing offer with the Suns because his brand wasn't damaged with us on the way out. It's like he presents himself both as a humble guy and some sort of genius super coach. I always thought it would be a big challenge and that results weren't going to immediately go his way.

The difference between a Richmond Dimma spray and a Gold Coast Dimma spray is that he went on the journey with us from being a basketcase to being a dynasty side so his words would carry a lot of weight and you would expect the senior players to respond well. Gold Coast Dimma hasn't woken up on Christmas with a bunch of shiny new toys, he IS the shiny new toy for the club. Now the toy has run out of batteries and the kids are fighting, the box was false advertising.

I wish the guy well, but he can't just coast on reputation and think he's going to become another dynasty coach, he also can't just play the Hard Man because this may not be what works with their group. There was footage of Dew screaming once and we all know how it ended with him. The best coaches continually reinvent themselves and adapt. If the Gold Coast experiment fails, it's just further proof that Dimma was not the guy to lead us forward.
Dimma was to quick to boast about the new toys, he should've waited until he started coaching the suns and seen the results.

But he is caught up in the genuis coach hype. Coaching is different nowadays, an outburst isn't always going to help the team. Look at Clarkson, he ended up going on leave last year and now coachimg from the box to control his behaviour

Dimma was to quick to boast about the new toys, he should've waited until he started coaching the suns and seen the results.

But he is caught up in the genuis coach hype. Coaching is different nowadays, an outburst isn't always going to help the team. Look at Clarkson, he ended up going on leave last year and now coachimg from the box to control his behaviour
IMG_1796.jpeg

If anyone has any doubts it was a good thing Dimma left, look at Eagles.

Simmo is lingering around like a bad smell and they still haven’t even moved on properly - just signed injury prone Elliot Yeo to a huge money 3-year deal at 30yo FFS.

Their bevy of young talent is absolute . They got a little more competitive for a few weeks largely on the back of McGovern and Yeo …. Senior players playing career best footy.

Does Simmo hang around for another 18-months to see out his contract? It’s absolutely stinky, just like when Clarko hung around Hawks for too long.

You may not like the way it all played out, but Dimma leaving when he did was a godsend to get us going into the next era ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

yep, plus he is a piece of shit of a bloke.

Success changed him, happens to alot of people. But make no mistake, this guy was a piece of shit who cared more about himself than those around him. Be it the players, the club, his wife, family - its always been about Dimma.

Similar thing happened to Bomber T. He fell onto hard drugs, which was the biggest difference

yep, plus he is a piece of shit of a bloke.

Success changed him, happens to alot of people. But make no mistake, this guy was a piece of shit who cared more about himself than those around him. Be it the players, the club, his wife, family - its always been about Dimma.

Similar thing happened to Bomber T. He fell onto hard drugs, which was the biggest difference
Please stop it with the Dimma’s a shit bloke . It’s ****ing tedious already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back