No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop it with the Dimma’s a shit bloke . It’s ****ing tedious already
Dimma swears and the haters clutch their pearls.
Any excuse to rant about the guy who coached us to three flags.

Oh No What GIF by Hoshi Joell

surely by now someone actually knows the details around Rance/Higgins??????
Yep.

Spoke to a former employee there who worked among the players.

That rumour was all bullshit, Rance's missus got him into being a Jehovah witness and then she divorced him not long after but nothing to do with Higgins.

Probably no point giving the club a fine

The invoice would just be given straight back to the AFL for them to pay since they pay all of the Gold Coasts bills anyway
lucky he doesnt coach Richmond anymore, otherwise he would cop a fine

As if Dimma had to speak to Bruzzy Kane for 1 solitary f bomb. I'd never get any work done if I had to have a talk over every f bomb ffs
He must have slipped her one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

Spoke to a former employee there who worked among the players.

That rumour was all bullshit, Rance's missus got him into being a Jehovah witness and then she divorced him not long after but nothing to do with Higgins.
Huh? So he retired to sell books door to door in Jehova's name and his mrs divorced him?

The Sydney Swans fans are the most clueless and arrogant of all the clubs. I live there. I really hate the Swans and their dickhead red tracksuit wearing dickhead fans. They have these giveaway loud clappers at the game that... well lets just say I've nearly had a few fights with dickheads clapping them near my ears. Super loud, annoying. Then add on Neil Diamond sweet Caroline. Needless to say I don't go the Swans games and their dickheadfests.

Having said that I hope the Swans (or Giants) win the flag as I hate the other teams that are a chance even more.

The Giants are plastic but their fans aren't dickheads. It's actually pretty good to see AFL at their home ground. No big cues and the crowd don't act like dickheads - like the Swans fans do.

She brain washed him, she wasn't the full quid... she got him into it and then bailed on him, then he started that academy that went balls up
He has 5 good years left in him :drunk:

The Sydney Swans fans are the most clueless and arrogant of all the clubs. I live there. I really hate the Swans and their dickhead red tracksuit wearing dickhead fans. They have these giveaway loud clappers at the game that... well lets just say I've nearly had a few fights with dickheads clapping them near my ears. Super loud, annoying. Then add on Neil Diamond sweet Caroline. Needless to say I don't go the Swans games and their dickheadfests.

Having said that I hope the Swans (or Giants) win the flag as I hate the other teams that are a chance even more.

The Giants are plastic but their fans aren't dickheads. It's actually pretty good to see AFL at their home ground. No big cues and the crowd don't act like dickheads - like the Swans fans do.

Was at the SCG for the "kick into the harbour, no 50m" game.
Will never go back.
Drove me insane with those clappers and the incessant talk. It was like you were in a bar with the footy on the TV in the background. Had to move seats a couple of times. Josh Gibcus led out beautifully and kicked a nice goal (after getting his ass handed to him by the Bud).
Had a few beers with the boys, Balmey, Dimma etc after the game...we had the bye after that game.

our blokes that over looked VanRooyen in the draft need the raspberry,inexcusable decision,FMD
blokes carrying the sheemons fwd line already n doin a good job in his 3rd season,what a major FU by the RFC

1720430025196.png

Last edited:
our blokes that over looked VanRooyen in the draft need the raspberry,inexcusable decision,FMD
blokes carrying the sheemons fwd line already n doin a good job in his 3rd season,what a major FU by the RFC

View attachment 2042943
Blokes at the Eagles now. He's gonnnneee

She brain washed him, she wasn't the full quid... she got him into it and then bailed on him, then he started that academy that went balls up
I thought murray rance and his wife were jehovas before rance was even born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back