No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

our blokes that over looked VanRooyen in the draft need the raspberry,inexcusable decision,FMD
blokes carrying the sheemons fwd line already n doin a good job in his 3rd season,what a major FU by the RFC

View attachment 2042943

JVR goals and goal assist average in 2024 = 2.0

Lefau = 2.1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

how much fine for dumma if he dropped the f bomb in a yellow and black polo ?
Life sentence. Let’s face it the AFL hated him during the stack issue on the GC. As well as his Marvel Stadium comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I know I’m not especially bright, I don’t get the apologists for Heeney. Can someone tell me what’s so different between these two incidents!’

Now I know I’m not especially bright, I don’t get the apologists for Heeney. Can someone tell me what’s so different between these two incidents!’

Exactly what I thought when I saw the Heeney vision. 1 week because Webster wasn't knocked out. Surprised they didn't cite the "potential to cause injury" and increase the ban.

not much.......... carlton flog got knocked out so bash should have got off or maybe a fine, saint flog had a bloody nose so heeney gets off or a fine.....common denominator was both players were scragging illegally so they both got whacked by accident, so tough t***ies.....moral of the story :- dont be a scragger or you get what you deserve and cop a backhander.
Jed lamb was proven to be a dirty dog of a footballer and bash houli of was proven to be a classy and fair player.

this was the early days and the start of the AFL's campaign to give richmond as many extra hurdles and obstacles to jump.

JVR goals and goal assist average in 2024 = 2.0

Lefau = 2.1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
the comparisons with Brown,we didnt take Mykelti with the pick
Mykeltis played a handful of games only so far n only 1/3 of VR,we've been s*a* on with him as #1 fwd,we've been destroyed,as good as hes done under strenuous circumstances ,using the anology u have then RFC definitely screwed up choosing Brown bc Mykeltis a last gasp supp pick whos had more impact than pick 17 yeah ? id agree,would you

Mykelti hasnt had more impact than VR ,not in this world,Mykeltis had more impact than Brown thats the real truth.

club hasnt played its cards right at all have they, coulda had both :shrug: in a side struggling to kick 7 goals a game

1720470609714.png

Last edited:
Only difference is Saints player doesn't have a glass jaw unlike Blooze player Houli clipped.
Well, houli is a lebo, Heeney is a nice white person so he'll get off.

tasty delicious hot dogs matter
broken tail bone but gets to eat his $4 hot diggity.
he crept up to the end ,saw and knew it was wet yet still attempted to go down 😂

his brain must have been stuck in the next universe

lol…that was Buddha.

Buddha is arguably the stupidest campaigner to ever pull on a pair of boots. Not knocking garbos, but he was a garbo. He couldn’t run a chook raffle, let alone a club.

View attachment 2041524
1994 Princes Park, we played them in the last game of the season. A bloke standing next to me kept shouting " You're an ugly man Hocking"

In the third QTR he was in the middle of shouting it again and a stubbie smashed on his head 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back