No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

what did they give up for louie shultz ?
Pick 8 and another good pick

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Some amazing comments on the pies board

Lipinski should be playing VFL
Markov is done
Moore is scared of the ball and runs away
They rather have no ruckman than play Cameron
2 year new coach honeymoon is over
Booby Hill needs a wake up call

It's bloody gold how quickly they turn on their so called Grand Finals heros?

We're we the same the year after a flag? I know George used to cop it but this seems a lot compared to us.

Some of them are even turning on McRae the coach. One minute they loved him now they don't.

Spare a thought for Fly. He's been found out and didn't hang around long enough to copy another game plan.

Wonder if Lethals plan still works?

McRae heading to Collingwood has been the one good thing that happened to that club. He turned them around. You'd expect a bit of kindness by a lot of Pies fans but oh no, they are turning on him

Disgusting I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McRae heading to Collingwood has been the one good thing that happened to that club. He turned them around. You'd expect a bit of kindness by a lot of Pies fans but oh no, they are turning on him

Disgusting I reckon.
umps turned them around

mcfly might as well have been on autopilot

umps turned them around

mcfly might as well have been on autopilot

No. I believe he is a good coach. He's a good bloke too. He played a big role in Richmond's success, the club loved him, the players loved him too, let's not forget that he coached our VFL team to Premierships success in 2019. He took a lot of Richmond's teachings and thought processes to the Pies. He has done well.

It shows the good set up we have had at Richmond in recent times.

Oh one other thing, the last time Collingwood won consecutive Premierships was in the 1930s......1935 and 1936...
my favourite colonwood stat is 13 of their 15 premierhsips were won when they didnt hand out premiership cups

they had to have them made up recently... thats right, they have brand spanker cups for 13 of their premierships

while ours are old and thrashed cos theyre actually real

The FlagPies become the FailPies.
Pendles on fire tonight with 8 kicks.

I have been telling some pies folks you guys are stuffed in 2 years time when you drop back down the ladder with half your side either to old or retired. Currently pies have the oldest list then the cats. Cats also will fall in 2 years time.

Both will need to rebuild right when tassie will get all the picks lol

Last edited:

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back