No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood traded its Round Two pick (34) and its Future Round One pick (currently pick 8) to Fremantle for Lachie Schultz.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: a first and 2nd rounder for an average forward pocket lol lol lol
didnt we give something similar for tarranto

dum campaigners selling the farm for a lazy chunky small forward

The AFL umpiring bias changes each year.
Last year it was Collingwood.
Gifted several "close" wins, plus the GF result.
This year they favour Carlton.
They should finish second, with home finals until the GF.
In a Sydney versus Carlton GF, the Bluebaggers have the home ground advantage.

I wrote three places out.
Eleventh.
I didn't write three games.
Read closely.

All good mate i misread it. Just hope the filth don't make it cause I am going to go to town on many of their supporters. The one hit wonders phrase will be out in force.

As Groupie_ would say pies got gifted a premiership by the umps last year. GWS got swindled those last few mins in the PF and lost by a point. In the GF lions got dudded twice in the last min.

Used to think BT loved the sound of his own voice but…………Chris Scott is seriously next level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Ginnivan, no Pies 😱

The filth have lost 3 games in a row, love it

Had they lost to North which they should've after being 54 points down they would be 2 games out of the 8 now and doubt they would make it with that run home. Their % is also low 102.9

Their last 6 games.
Hawks
Tigers
Blues
Swans
Lions
Dees

Last edited:
Not sure why you all seem to be rejoicing in the Pies loss. I know as Richmond supporters it’s our duty to despise them but these days I find myself hating the Cats far more.

They and their supporters (especially the ones on BF) are a pack of smug arseholes and they need to be brought down a peg or three. Don’t know that I’ve ever hated a club as much as them.

Not sure why you all seem to be rejoicing in the Pies loss. I know as Richmond supporters it’s our duty to despise them but these days I find myself hating the Cats far more.

They and their supporters (especially the ones on BF) are a pack of smug arseholes and they need to be brought down a peg or three. Don’t know that I’ve ever hated a club as much as them.
Straight sets for the Cats. All part of the plan.

Pendles defies Father Time, with eight kicks.
The explosive burst of lateral pace.
BT is astounded.
Probably the greatest player we have ever seen, certainly in a Collingwood guernsey.

Scott Pensionbury.

The only player who doesn't play in defence in the history of the sport to play 30+ finals without kicking 10 goals.

All-time quality Captain though according to filth fans. Trouble is he is the 3rd most successful of Collingwood's last 3 captains. :tearsofjoy:

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back