No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to think BT loved the sound of his own voice but…………Chris Scott is seriously next level

Cats are blessed. Get Hawks missing Sicily, Ginnivan and others. Get Pies missing a heap of players. Bank on the Dogs getting a heap more injuries tomorrow as they play them next week.

Genuinely kissed on the d*ck all season with when and where they’ve played each oppo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Scott Pensionbury.

The only player who doesn't play in defence in the history of the sport to play 30+ finals without kicking 10 goals.

All-time quality Captain though according to filth fans. Trouble is he is the 3rd most successful of Collingwood's last 3 captains. :tearsofjoy:

Pendles was made captain soon after they won a flag in 2010 and captained them to nothing. Then was removed as captain and they won a flag the next season.

But in a poll he’d easily be voted ahead of triple flag legend Cotchin as the superior skipper … must be because he used to play basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You have to admit Chris Scott is a decent coach even though he comes across as an arrogant flog he seems to be able to get the best out of his players even that new kid that played last night Humphris had a great game why is it when we play our kids they stink it up so you have to give Chris Scott credit

Last edited:
Not sure why you all seem to be rejoicing in the Pies loss. I know as Richmond supporters it’s our duty to despise them but these days I find myself hating the Cats far more.

They and their supporters (especially the ones on BF) are a pack of smug arseholes and they need to be brought down a peg or three. Don’t know that I’ve ever hated a club as much as them.
Nah, they're minnows.

If you never actually visited Geelong or read Bigfooty you wouldn't know they even existed.

surely pies dont get gifted a prime time fixture next year

their fans are bandwagoners about to drop off, no need to gift them prime time
Our bail system is soft.
Only reason they get a crowd.

Collingflog such a successful club. They have won 3 flags in the last 64 years. They won 10 of thei flags all before 1936 with 8 team completions , world wars and a 4 very plastic challenge flags . They were at their best about 100 years ago. They are a complete fraud of a club followed by deluded supporters that have to rate as the dumbest fan base in the comp mainly due to a huge percentage of band wagon supporters. I won’t even start on how they are the most unconvincing flag side in history who managed to win a flag with flip of a coin close wins unlike our last 3 flags where we absolutely steam rolled sides for the majority of our victories.

In summary ..... get stuffed Fake news pies. I’m watching the reply again so I can watch the loss and the stands slowly empty out in back ground at the same time .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why you all seem to be rejoicing in the Pies loss. I know as Richmond supporters it’s our duty to despise them but these days I find myself hating the Cats far more.

They and their supporters (especially the ones on BF) are a pack of smug arseholes and they need to be brought down a peg or three. Don’t know that I’ve ever hated a club as much as them.
Agree.
Ever since that dog took out meatball and the smug looks on Chris & Joel Flog.

The rule change cheats are gonna win another flag sigh.

seems a possibility. They play without a normal forward line, do not need Hawkins. Has the rule change killed off Dixon early? Have to wonder if the rule changes have aided the swans with their mid dominant team, run being key even for taller players

Last edited:

to me the scats are just minnows and they dont bother me

you dont meet scats fans anywhere unless you live in moe by the sea

I hate pies and blooze equally

druggies 3rd

Scott Pensionbury.

The only player who doesn't play in defence in the history of the sport to play 30+ finals without kicking 10 goals.

All-time quality Captain though according to filth fans. Trouble is he is the 3rd most successful of Collingwood's last 3 captains. :tearsofjoy:
he is going to play his 500th infront of carltoon fans as pies bandwagoners jump off the bandwagon

Collingflog such a successful club. They have won 3 flags in the last 64 years. They won 10 of thei flags all before 1936 with 8 team completions , world wars and a 4 very plastic challenge flags . They were at their best about 100 years ago. They are a complete fraud of a club followed by deluded supporters that have to rate as the dumbest fan base in the comp mainly due to a huge percentage of band wagon supporters. I won’t even start on how they are the most unconvincing flag side in history who managed to win a flag with flip of a coin close wins unlike our last 3 flags where we absolutely steam rolled sides for the majority of our victories.

In summary ..... get stuffed Fake news pies. I’m watching the reply again so I can watch the loss and the stands slowly empty out in back ground at the same time .
It'd be an interesting exercise (for someone with far more time and resources at their disposal than me) to add up premierships in terms of how many teams were in the comp at the time?

For example, the last decade or so would each be worth 18 points for a flag, our 1980 flag worth 12 points etc.

I'd reckon the Hawks would almost be on top of that premiership ladder?

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back