No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2046392

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Bet Mc Chins & Co will be working in the background to engineer some mass boning revolution to go with that. Hello toxic culture.

Their list as per the Groupie_ call is either decrepitly old or, Wobbles "family members" that are rusted into this EH wagon. Buggerall players to pick off when it implodes and goes to merde.

1720829461652.png

We would've gone b2b2b2b2b, if it wasn't for arsebury gate and shocking changing the rules.

Just shows oppos who've won the flag are gifted by rule changes and being kissed on the dick by umpiring.

It’s all very well to call the Cats minnows but they really aren’t. They’ve been up at the pointy end for the best part of twenty years. How are they doing it? No other club has been able to. It’s not what the CFL supposedly wants.

Somehow they seem to get all the breaks, all the handouts, the only Vic team with their own exclusive ground and plenty of friends in high places.

I used to quite like them. My husband and 2 of my 3 sons follow them. I was happy for them when they won the 3 flags in 5 years. But as soon as we beat them in the ‘17 QF their fans turned on us completely. Some sheila rang 3AW and complained about the crowd. They complained that the game was at the G and not at Kitty Litter Park. It was all SO UNFAIR!!

No, no the real problem was that because they had beaten us for 10 years solid they just expected it to happen again. And when it didn’t they couldn’t cope. Beating them again in 19 and 20 was bliss for me. Their fans on here are nasty and ridicule us all the time. I hate the Cats, wish them nothing but bad luck.

Not sure why you all seem to be rejoicing in the Pies loss. I know as Richmond supporters it’s our duty to despise them but these days I find myself hating the Cats far more.

They and their supporters (especially the ones on BF) are a pack of smug arseholes and they need to be brought down a peg or three. Don’t know that I’ve ever hated a club as much as them.
I hate all teams so if I'm watching a game as a neutral then I will go for the team who everyone isn't in love with ATM.

I wanted Collingwood to lose last night, a cats loss would have kept Geelong in the 8 anyway but a pies win would have given Collingwood the lovefest all over again. We win a flag and everyone talks about it being a one off or we are now arrogant. Pies win and it's all about being a dynasty. They can FRO

Don't even get me started on Carlton, won nothing for 30 years and their flog supporters you'd think are going for back 2 back flags. Blues are my most disliked side out of all my disliked sides. Hope they fall on their face.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pies fans blaming umpiring on 3aw 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻biting the hand that fed them an asterisk fake flag last year

reckons its the worst umpired game in 100 years 🤣🤣🤣

when was the last time these campaigners had 1 free kick for the game half way through the last quarter like we did against freo last year in perth ?

Collingwood traded its Round Two pick (34) and its Future Round One pick (currently pick 8) to Fremantle for Lachie Schultz.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: a first and 2nd rounder for an average forward pocket lol lol lol
tumblr_oz7wxmhCjL1uphxvgo1_400.gif

Not sure why you all seem to be rejoicing in the Pies loss. I know as Richmond supporters it’s our duty to despise them but these days I find myself hating the Cats far more.

They and their supporters (especially the ones on BF) are a pack of smug arseholes and they need to be brought down a peg or three. Don’t know that I’ve ever hated a club as much as them.
I still despise Collingwood more. And Carlton for that matter.

You forgot to add Essendon due to their smugness, in regards to being bigger than the game especially around PEDS.
I didn't forget. I just despise the other two more.

Essington I have on the second line of hatred. Grouped in with the mustard pots, Geelong, the godeees and Brisbane.

pies fans blaming umpiring on 3aw 🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻biting the hand that fed them an asterisk fake flag last year

reckons its the worst umpired game in 100 years 🤣🤣🤣

when was the last time these campaigners had 1 free kick for the game half way through the last quarter like we did against freo last year in perth ?
thanks to the umpires and close "lucky" wins they won a flag.

Their fans shouldn't whine

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back