No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate all teams so if I'm watching a game as a neutral then I will go for the team who everyone isn't in love with ATM.

I wanted Collingwood to lose last night, a cats loss would have kept Geelong in the 8 anyway but a pies win would have given Collingwood the lovefest all over again. We win a flag and everyone talks about it being a one off or we are now arrogant. Pies win and it's all about being a dynasty. They can FRO

Don't even get me started on Carlton, won nothing for 30 years and their flog supporters you'd think are going for back 2 back flags. Blues are my most disliked side out of all my disliked sides. Hope they fall on their face.
Can’t like this post enough. Bang on.

Firstly, all those mouthy Carlton FW’s talking smack over Dustys 300th, good to see the boys “do it for Crippa” you stupid campaigners. Sit the **** down.
Secondly, looking forward to the Shemons playing like Shemons.
What’s a Shemon you ask? It’s a dickless demon. You’re welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton Oliver is no good without meth and a sportsbet account.

Swans chief executive Tom Harley tiring of GWS Giants’ antics​

Oh very sorry your majesty. Did they offend you with their humour? Try getting a sense of humour tool.
I hate the Swans - absolute elitist dickheads. Tools of the highest order. Will shit their pants in the GF again. They're spineless and mentally weak.

The CEO is a Scats softcok. No doubt future AFL CEO. Corrupt carnt.

you know hes one of those campaigners that jams a coaster into the side of the spin button to keep it down indefinitely.
Probably reserves 3 machines at a time as well while kicking in toilet bowls in the dunnies,

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back