No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the Bont. Favourite non tiger by a mile.

Not arrogant, never show boats, humble, classy, smart, speaks well.
Bloody champion. Wish he was a tiger - even though I know he is a tigers fan.
True, but if you crossed his path at 2am on Acland street, youā€™d be crossing the road to get on the other pavement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canā€™t find the dimma thread, but he had his move lined up weeks before he left. That infamous spray after we lost to Essendon feels a bit performative no, as does the trip to Italy

Deal was done at the Gather Round, the rest was for the sheep to swallow

next year there will be a new cfl marquee round , this one will be the best of the lot

its going to be called gatheround zero

They should have a wildcard round not scheduled at the start of the season and the CFL can just slot it in anywhere they want. If they slot it in after say round 12, they can call it round 12.1.

Nobody would laugh at that or belittle it, everyone would think round 12.1 was legit.

Ouch šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2049825

Why aren't they also saying that in the trade with West Coast we picked up McAuliffe and have an early 3rd rounder from that pick swap with the eagles this year as a result of the pies trading for that average player.

Karen Cornes and Sam Edmund laughing about our crowd v GWS - Sunday twilight, freezing cold, bottom of ladder, injuries galore, last day of school holidays - and Cornes went on to say ā€œnot sure Port ever got under 19,000 in the days of the tarpsā€ ā€¦

Port have had 19 x home crowds under 19,044ā€¦ 19! Including 6 x crowds of LESS than 15,000, and a lowest of 13,683 and 13,953.

We are not even in the same hemisphere as 13,683.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why aren't they also saying that in the trade with West Coast we picked up McAuliffe and have an early 3rd rounder from that pick swap with the eagles this year as a result of the pies trading for that average player.
Yellow sash

Karen Cornes and Sam Edmund laughing about our crowd v GWS - Sunday twilight, freezing cold, bottom of ladder, injuries galore, last day of school holidays - and Cornes went on to say ā€œnot sure Port ever got under 19,000 in the days of the tarpsā€ ā€¦

Port have had 19 x home crowds under 19,044ā€¦ 19! Including 6 x crowds of LESS than 15,000, and a lowest of 13,683 and 13,953.

We are not even in the same hemisphere as 13,683.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don't know why people listen to this bloke. He has nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back