No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

They should have a wildcard round not scheduled at the start of the season and the CFL can just slot it in anywhere they want. If they slot it in after say round 12, they can call it round 12.1.

Nobody would laugh at that or belittle it, everyone would think round 12.1 was legit.
how about gatheround zero dreamtime?

Karen Cornes and Sam Edmund laughing about our crowd v GWS - Sunday twilight, freezing cold, bottom of ladder, injuries galore, last day of school holidays - and Cornes went on to say “not sure Port ever got under 19,000 in the days of the tarps” …

Port have had 19 x home crowds under 19,044… 19! Including 6 x crowds of LESS than 15,000, and a lowest of 13,683 and 13,953.

We are not even in the same hemisphere as 13,683.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
isnt edmind a carltoon fan

2x 16k in the space of 3 weeks against bigger clubs than gws

Karen Cornes and Sam Edmund laughing about our crowd v GWS - Sunday twilight, freezing cold, bottom of ladder, injuries galore, last day of school holidays - and Cornes went on to say “not sure Port ever got under 19,000 in the days of the tarps” …

Port have had 19 x home crowds under 19,044… 19! Including 6 x crowds of LESS than 15,000, and a lowest of 13,683 and 13,953.

He knows they did, he says that to get the Richmond fans to ring in and text otherwise, we bite like no other supporter and he knows it and plays on that.

When you get your worst mcg crowd in 20 years you are always going to leave yourself open for criticism and ridicule, especially when you are a big club. Not that big a deal, next week there will be another talking point and fodder for the radio

He knows they did, he says that to get the Richmond fans to ring in and text otherwise, we bite like no other supporter and he knows it and plays on that.
I’m blocked by SEN after I took whankley to task , when I try and call it just rings out , censorship

I think we should do something for our right wing cousins.

Land degradation destroy habitat poison the environment create jobs round.
Maybe a trump assasination attempt round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.co
Cornes and Edmund 2 of the biggest fookwits around ....I fart in their general direction ....vile pieces of shite !!!

1721114767781.png

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Wonder what the media would be like if it was Taranto who concussed Bedford. You'd like to think the carry on over 3 weeks would be the same, but I seriously have my doubts.
Hahaha come on imagine what this board would have been like if Taranto got three weeks for that. It would be corrupt this boys club that

Bedford copping three weeks for that is horrific

Hahaha come on imagine what this board would have been like if Taranto got three weeks for that. It would be corrupt this boys club that

Bedford copping three weeks for that is horrific
I'm not talking about our supporters I'm talking about the media.

There is a difference.

I might be late but I've just seen this. What in the absolute **** is this shit? 🤣 Apparently nank refused to do it 😂😂😂

God I miss the 80's, 90's players who had personalities and weren't media trained snoozefests. Couldn't pay me to watch 99% of modern footballers at a sportsman's night. How boring was that.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back