No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Cameron 3 week suspension is absolutely ludicrous

Game is ****en netball now

What’s the point of tackling now?

Think there's an element of the AFL were made to look like complete and utter fools over his "nice guy/ good person" whatever the hell defence was used. This is more a combined total. It's like Butters, watch next time he hits someone off the ball the penalty will seem over the top but will be more reflective of the accumulation of charges. Besides screw him. Mansell got 3 weeks for nothing whatsoever.

Think there's an element of the AFL were made to look like complete and utter fools over his "nice guy/ good person" whatever the hell defence was used. This is more a combined total. It's like Butters, watch next time he hits someone off the ball the penalty will seem over the top but will be more reflective of the accumulation of charges. Besides screw him. Mansell got 3 weeks for nothing whatsoever.
Do you think Bedford should’ve gotten 3 weeks too?

It’s gone too far imo, they talking split second stuff what the tribunal is saying he should’ve done.

It’s crazy imo

It’s gone too far imo, they talking split second stuff what the tribunal is saying he should’ve done.

It’s crazy imo

I kinda don't but I also want consistency. But the main thing is Bedford dropped his legs forcing the inevitable outcome being Tarantos body can't keep running whilst dragging Bedford's body weight like an anchor, resulting in Taranto crashing down with his arms pinned. Was only one way that was gonna end up. If Bedford kept his feet or planted them, whistle would've been blown either way. Taranto wouldn't be concussed. Bedford's poor technique is at fault so bad luck.

I might be late but I've just seen this. What in the absolute **** is this shit? 🤣 Apparently nank refused to do it 😂😂😂

WTAF

It's 200 games FFS, how lame is this shit. I hope Nank didnt just say no, hope he told them to **** off as well

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes up for his good character from last time lol

how many if he was the other charlie that wears navy blue prison uniform ?

It’s crazy imo
bayford didnt even know taranto was gonna bang his own heard, shouldve been 0 weeks but theyre protecting the head now unless youre an cfl approved club in this minute

bayford didnt even know taranto was gonna bang his own heard, shouldve been 0 weeks but theyre protecting the head now unless youre an cfl approved club in this minute
Exactly
Its all a farce

AFL is completely cooked since gone so woke

DEI is a rort, it’s gone too far in so many industry’s
Embarrassing

We all know the AFL is just trying to save themselves from future litigation so they can say we tried. It's a joke of a system but I don't care TBH, gave up caring when they gave Mansell 4 weeks last year against Aish from Freo when both players were contesting the ball and Mansell didn't do anything wrong. Aish didn't even try protecting himself.

check out the delusion from this pies supporter

one favourable game then a dozen crucified games 🤣🤣🤣

more like the opposite and stats back it up

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back