No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tell you what, the new holding the ball rules have been the best thing I've seen since our last premiership.

Patrick Cripps now being called holding the ball where he used to be able to barge his way through and just throw the ball out when tackled.
Collingwood's plan to just grab the ball and fall down in a scrum to waste time is no longer.

It's bloody fantastic to see.

A couple of recent games where Carlton has lost, after throwing away a 5-goal lead.
Same in the GWS game.
Vossi would be concerned.
Most of their fans sensibly say they cannot win the flag now.
Should be an interstate team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of recent games where Carlton has lost, after throwing away a 5-goal lead.
Same in the GWS game.
Vossi would be concerned.
Most of their fans sensibly say they cannot win the flag now.
Should be an interstate team.

Pendles 400th and Hawks to come….

Good Night GIF by NBC

He’s got his reasons and fair enough, but when a member of 31 years standing walks , I would ask why? Clearly he isn’t a bandwagon supporter post 2017, Jesus mate they talk about the tiger army but a simple question and he could have explained, Cole’s and Safeway treat customers like shit because there’s always another.

In the copier game if a long standing client walks we usually end up with blood on the carpet with the inquiry .

The club needs to up,it’s game another line on that email costs nothing

Leaving a membership is a right. Everyone has the right to drop something without a complicated process or a hoop to jump through or a guilt trip phone call. This an obligation on businesses.

Again, people who write letters to a low level customer service rep thinking they’ll be sucked off and begged to stay are deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving a membership is a right. Everyone has the right to drop something without a complicated process or a hoop to jump through or a guilt trip phone call. This an obligation on businesses.

Again, people who write letters to a low level customer service rep thinking they’ll be sucked off and begged to stay are deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one is expecting to be sucked off it’s about customer retention , All GOOD Organisations should be asking that question or have some way of measuring it , but the AFL and us unfortunately believe they are a necessary commodity , you have to eat but you don’t HAVE to buy a membership , read into that what you want .

We had a high of what was it 106000 members , we are down to 97000 that’s almost a 10% drop. What does taking 10 % drop in sales do to your bottom line, and you don’t know the why the drop has occurred you can make assumptions.

30 years of failure for the Carlton Blues.
The weight of history.
The faces of Blues' faithful etched with bitter disappointment, loss, failure and resignation.
False dawns of hope, mirages of success.
One goal in a half of football.
IMG_20240727_021522.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back