No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at it this way, GC are potentially in the window over the next 3-4 years if, if they can get their shit together.
Pick 7 won't hit their prime for 2-3 year, so frkm that point of view Rioli is worth every bit of pick 7.
If we then pay part of his wage and a later pick back we should easily get another decent pick off them.
We hold the cards, start high with two first rounders and negotiate from there.
This is all dependent on Rioli actually wanting to leave as I think it sets a shit culture when you start pushing players like him out the door.
We push him out and MRJ may want to follow soon also.
That’s all well and good but if they have turned his head and they want him they can pay all,of his celery , we have said he’s a required player they can try to do another celery dump

That’s all well and good but if they have turned his head and they want him they can pay all,of his celery , we have said he’s a required player they can try to do another celery dump
Only reason we agree to pay the salary is to make their pick 20? pick 11 instead, if we can't do that with a later pick.

Tyson Stengle rises from his death bed to kick the first goal.

If they offer just pick 7, and I would be telling them we pay his salary as we don't have anyone else to give it to anyway, then I'd say no deal right to the last hour of deadline of trade day. 1 pick for a player who can make things happen? We gave 2 each for hopper and taranto, and Kelly amd Cameron got 3 picks?

At 2 you are thinking one works out and one may be a bust. 1 pick is too risky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they offer just pick 7, and I would be telling them we pay his salary as we don't have anyone else to give it to anyway, then I'd say no deal right to the last hour of deadline of trade day. 1 pick for a player who can make things happen? We gave 2 each for hopper and taranto, and Kelly amd Cameron got 3 picks?

At 2 you are thinking one works out and one may be a bust. 1 pick is too risky.
I cant beleive what we gave flopper fmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back