No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoos Giving this week’s Dyson Heppell to Hayden McLean
Excellent. I was out so didn't see the game, but I trust your judgement.

I'll have to give to a look just to make sure I don't notice him, lol.

Can anyone shed any light why Stengle being in such a state from ‘refreshments and/or powders’ that he required paramedics isn’t bringing the game into disrepute? Or didn’t require an AFL investigation? I honestly don’t get it.

Why is he being lauded now for his resilience and performance and not a single media muppet has the nuts to call out Stengle and Geelong with what went on?

Just imagine for one second Dustin Martin or Shai Bolton did what Stengle did … such cowards in the Geelong media mafia - what are they scared of?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Stengle is pure dirt. Geelong playing the mental health card. Cowards in the media. Corrupt club with zero integrity. Reckon Salty Scott goes both ways. Could be the next Laidley. Meth heads the lot of 'em.

100% accurate rant over.

Thats Delicious GIF by ABC Network
Paul probably thinks Sydney has the dreaded soggy bottom.

impressive turnout for pendles 400th according to the AFL website match report:

View attachment 2068187
I watched the game in a Richmond pub and I swear they never showed the crowd figure on screen.
Had to thaw out in Tigerland after being blasted by Antarctic winds at the Freezerdome,Marvel.

Went to Pendles 400th tonight after the Tiges game expecting 90k minimum from the supposed biggest club in the league and they barely nudged over 86k. Plenty of empty seats top deck Ponsford in Collingwood's reserved seat section. Shoutout to the Tiges fans I saw at the game, we showed up to neutral game better than the Pies fans did to one of their bests 400th.
but we are bandwagoners and they arent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but we are bandwagoners and they arent
I think part of the crowd difference is just the quality of player isn’t comparable. Very good basketballer turned long term footballer vs the goat.

are they going to get rid of the stand rule after this year or continuento destroy the game with this disgusting rule change brought in to stop our dynasty by stephen shocking 4 years ago

super bewildering game
not often you see a top team having the living break's beaten off them.
The mental scaring will be the issue going foward for the swannys.
Won't even make the GF.

scats wouldve been bottom 4 for the last 3 years if they didnt have the tailor made stand rule gameplan that allows the old bastards to chip chip chiperoo

fake flag 2022

Did I just hear right that the crowd was 86,000 ?? That can’t be right. Carlton playing for top-4 v Pies playing for finals, perfect Sat night, Pendles 400th …. if it wasn’t Pendles 400th I’d have expected close to 85,000.

And we got 92k+ in a game 17th v 14th in a Sat twilight game ….

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The crowd was 861,879 according to the AFL match centre match report. I didn't think they could fit that many in the MCG

1722732320137.png

scats wouldve been bottom 4 for the last 3 years if they didnt have the tailor made stand rule gameplan that allows the old bastards to chip chip chiperoo

fake flag 2022
Very boring to watch the Cats.
Worse than our exciting footy in the dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back