No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I went over and had a quick read of the retirement thread on the Cats board. One of their fans said they thought the Cats could have tastefully waited a day or two seeing as Dusty had announced his.

Another Cat fan bobbed up and said they didn’t agree as ‘Martin has been selfish all year only playing when he wants to. Will likely change his mind a la Hardwick next season. Hawkins did a video thanking his fans, Dustin wrote a letter. Enough said.’

Can’t even put aside their hatred of Richmond for one day. Pathetic.
did u see porkins in the presser "i dont think age has caught up with me yet "

fat campaigner is deluded

was forced to watch it cos they joined the news report together with dusty, stephen shocking and porkins the fat qunt raining on dustys day

did u see porkins in the presser "i dont think age has caught up with me yet "

fat campaigner is deluded
They asked him about dusty and he started to suffer from PTSD. Then some Geelong campaigner there told the journos to talk about Hawkins.

They asked him about dusty and he started to suffer from PTSD. Then some Geelong campaigner there told the journos to talk about Hawkins.
imagine how red shocking wouldve got

You live in a bubble.
Don’t believe your own BS
Mate, seriously. Ok. The feedback we get from the show etc, means nothing I guess.

now they are saying the cfl want to introduce a wildcard round for finals next year where 9th and 10th will play 7th and 8th🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻

soon all 18 teams will be playing finals so nobody gets offended and its inclusive

how about you remove the stand rule you absolute wankas

now they are saying the cfl want to introduce a wildcard round for finals next year where 9th and 10th will play 7th and 8th🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻
More seppo bullshit.

soon all 18 teams will be playing finals so nobody gets offended and its inclusive

Maybe all 18 teams get a participation trophy also so no one feels left out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously the league is ****ed , then you have campaigners like derwayyyne snd Gary lying saying it’s good for the game , move with the times bs

Seriously the league is ****ed , then you have campaigners like derwayyyne snd Gary lying saying it’s good for the game , move with the times bs
Sucking up to their corporate masters.

Sucking up to their corporate masters.
How ****ed is it though , 10 th could be 4 games out of the 8 and still make it if they happen to have a fluke day and play good in a knock out game . Also 7 th and 8 th if they win will play an extra game to the top 6 who get a rest weekend .

How ****ed is it though , 10 th could be 4 games out of the 8 and still make it if they happen to have a fluke day and play good in a knock out game . Also 7 th and 8 th if they win will play an extra game to the top 6 who get a rest weekend .
it will backfire like with the play-in tournament in the NBA, the team that finishes 10th finished there for a reason, what damage could they do against a top 8 team in the finals??

it will backfire like with the play-in tournament in the NBA, the team that finishes 10th finished there for a reason, what damage could they do against a top 8 team in the finals??
Probably none, but that's not the point.
A couple more games means more $ for the CFL to play with.

Please point out the last smart thing the CFL did
Bbc Three Comedy GIF by BBC

I think its cos they want essedon to break the finals duck and this helps it a bit

1723016904982.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back