No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I went over and had a quick read of the retirement thread on the Cats board. One of their fans said they thought the Cats could have tastefully waited a day or two seeing as Dusty had announced his.

Another Cat fan bobbed up and said they didn’t agree as ‘Martin has been selfish all year only playing when he wants to. Will likely change his mind a la Hardwick next season. Hawkins did a video thanking his fans, Dustin wrote a letter. Enough said.’

Can’t even put aside their hatred of Richmond for one day. Pathetic.
Remember the 🔔 and Ottens was there to ring it.

Remember the 🔔 and Ottens was there to ring it.
Remember the f**king noise we made when those campaigners came onto the arena. The most crowd heat I've ever heard. It was awesome.

Saints list goose Silvani meeting with Tarryn Thomas.

Ha ha ha ha the soulless Saints. Another 60 years until the 2nd flag Saints flogs.

Remember the f**king noise we made when those campaigners came onto the arena. The most crowd heat I've ever heard. It was awesome.
It was like when Cena came into the ECW arena back in 2006 against RVD... if you're not into wrestling, u still need to check it out... hostile crowd like us

we were farrken feral that night

36 years of anger let out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick’s attempt to get all these RFC people reminds me of SOS he would recruit players from his previous clubs almost like he had no confidence in making his own decisions on players- needed the assurance that others had rated them highly at club he was previously at.
I reckon it’s a bad sign for Dimma. It’s like his success was from others not him. Maybe just what I want to believe but I might be right.
He is trying to re create Richmond success model again. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to hire Blake c

Seriously the league is ****ed , then you have campaigners like derwayyyne snd Gary lying saying it’s good for the game , move with the times bs

I think 7v10 and 8v9 is a great idea. Keeps more teams and supporters interested for much longer. Provides 2 x games in the annoying pre-finals bye. And if a team in 9th or 10th is good enough to peel off 5 x finals wins in a row - all away - against teams 1-8th on the ladder they’ll deserve the flag.

If also offsets the issue of lopsided fixtures … a team who finishes 7th might have finished 10th if they had the 10th teams fixture and vice versa. So this takes out a lot of the discussion about ‘unfair’ fixtures - which will be even more prominent when Tassie comes in.

I honestly don’t understand the negativity as I see very little downside.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There are Cats supporters who say they were genuinely traumatised and still have not recovered by hearing their team boo’d with such ferocity at a ‘home’ final. Seriously, could a club or supporter base be any more ‘handbaggy’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back