No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all 18 teams get a participation trophy also so no one feels left out
More like more games for television/media to broadcast and talk about.

Obvious I guess given Hutchison’s been calling for it for years. Dwayne too. Such a loyal employee.

Should still be top 5.

now they are saying the cfl want to introduce a wildcard round for finals next year where 9th and 10th will play 7th and 8th🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻

soon all 18 teams will be playing finals so nobody gets offended and its inclusive

how about you remove the stand rule you absolute wankas

The wildcard is stupid. What they should do, after everyone has played each other once, is split the top 12 into three groups of four - Group A: 1st, 6th, 7th & 12th; Group B: 2nd, 5th, 8th & 11th; Group C: 3rd, 4th, 9th & 10th. Everyone in each group plays each other, top two from each group progress to the finals. 👍

5 minutes 21 in this vid

That's great. Doesn't do it justice though. It pure primal, visceral rage at our nemesis who we were about to obliterate.

The wildcard is stupid. What they should do, after everyone has played each other once, is split the top 12 into three groups of four - Group A: 1st, 6th, 7th & 12th; Group B: 2nd, 5th, 8th & 11th; Group C: 3rd, 4th, 9th & 10th. Everyone in each group plays each other, top two from each group progress to the finals. 👍
Can't happen. Makes too much sense.

That's great. Doesn't do it justice though. It pure primal, visceral rage at our nemesis who we were about to obliterate.

It was like the French revolution, where the downtrodden masses overthrew the ruling elite. Peggy was Madame Defarge. Trent was Jean Valjean. Dusty was the guillotine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂 AFL players insurer Zurich pulling the plug on any concussion claims from new players effective immediately
CFL implementing more games,more games means more injuries,more fatigue etc etc
anyone get the feeling this is all a set up ? 'lambs to the slaughter' comes to mind,sacrificial lambs,been played,the ceasar games era has begun ?

ya couldnt make this stuff up,what about all those 5/6/7 year contracts signed 2/3 yrs ago believing only 22 H&A games a year,so now playing for less $$$ per game n no insurance backup :think: ....welcome to Coles:shrug: your self serving corporation

Last edited:
nah just leave as is

There are Cats supporters who say they were genuinely traumatised and still have not recovered by hearing their team boo’d with such ferocity at a ‘home’ final. Seriously, could a club or supporter base be any more ‘handbaggy’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I've never been to a game before where I literally wanted blood!!!

I was so intense I wanted to rip some cats fan in half

The Handbaggers had it coming … long overdue that we fooked them over for being the smug campaigners that they are !!!
Straight after that booing ,all the rule changes started coming out.
Whateley state of the game lol.

Question - If Dimma left because he couldnt find ways to cook the sausages anymore, why is he now trying to lure as many sausages (on and off field) as he can?

It almost as if him stepping down from Richmond was for other reasons. Hmmm......
he cant even get the sausage meat into the intestine casing up there

Straight after that booing ,all the rule changes started coming out.
Whateley state of the game lol.
wankley expected more respect for his scats

nobody told him us tigers dont respect anyone

As good as booing the Scats was, as incredible as the roar was when Dusty handballed over the top to Lambo seconds into the prelim, nothing matches the spine-tingling roar at 3/4 time of the 2017 quallie, seconds after Dion had goaled following the 'Dusty, Dusty, oh that is classic Dusty' burst along the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back