No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media last year had Collingwood as one of the greatest dynasty teams.

I must congratulate them on their dynasty even though it only lasted a year!
mate there were punters declaring the 2024 swans to be the greatest team of the 21st century half way through the season. a dynasty isnt even a full season these days.

What a dynasty by the Pies
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I just have to say something that has been on my mind for a long time...Collingwood is NOT the biggest football club in Australia. It is a complete myth fabricated by the pies and the media.

Who was the first team with 100,000 members? Who had 100,000 members for 5 years in a row? Who has nearly 100,000 members while sitting on the the bottom of the ladder?

When Richmond won in 2017, we all saw just how big the tiger army is. We had to shut down Swan Street for the celebrations. I don’t remember Collingwood doing something similar last year.
Which team got over 90k to see a players 300th yet their own players 400th they couldnt get over 90k. LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schultz makes the Hopper trade look decent.
This doesn't get talked about enough, pies gave up pick 6 for Schultz which looking at the draft this year could easily be a future gun mid lol
What's even funnier is Schultz was a free agent next year so could have got him for free.
This is why you don't trade players in for picks like we did for Hopper and Pies did for Schultz, you wait until free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back