No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short memories these filthy bastards.

North v Pies at Marvel. Sidebottom & McCreery were 5 metres over the mark, and no 50 paid.
Had they paid it North would've won the game. Not sure what the pies are soaking about with McStay when they got gifted a flag by the umps being in their back pockets in 2023

It’s callled Karma.
I dont think the umpies (the creators of pies flag last year) liked the way colonwood was acting as if they won the flag by themselves this year

shouldve given more credit to the umpies

unfortunately for them they are a rubbish side and modern stand rule era games are 99.9% decided by corrupt umpiring these days

last year was the biggest fake flag I've ever seen

You’ve got better eyes than me because I didn’t see him until he kicked the winning goal 😱
It was my ears that picked up on the tiny detail hurled at us by the buffoon's buffoon - BT - that it was his first touch.

Last edited:
Hungry Chef GIF by Rosanna Pansino

A Collingwood loss is always a Richmond win.

Let’s change this. A Collingwood loss everyone wins lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think the umpies (the creators of pies flag last year) liked the way colonwood was acting as if they won the flag by themselves this year

unfortunately for them they are a rubbish side and modern stand rule era games are 99.9% decided by corrupt umpiring these days

Starting to bite the hand that feeds them, they’ve been throwing their arms up and gobbing off to the umps when decisions don’t go their way all season. Umps reminding umpies that without them, they’re just another mug side

campaigners shouldn't have got nowhere near a flag
We've seen how shit they are without the sucking off, flags are earned, , they were handed something that they didn't deserve.

campaigners shouldn't have got nowhere near a flag
We've seen how shit they are without the sucking off, flags are earned, , they were handed something that they didn't deserve.
and the cfl are trying to do it with carltoon again this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back