No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They lost half their list today. They gonna wheel out curnow in a wheelchair
karma for sacking their fitness bloke who wasnt even 1% as bad as louie

at this rate Hawthorn should finish in the top 8, and they're playing us and North last.. but given the way this season is going.. they'll manage to botch it like everyone else seems to be lol

Against North? Certainly wont be against us next week.

Their only recent losses were against the Giants by less than a goal and the cats at the cattery. Nothing flaky about the Hawks I hate to say.

I become mod for a week if west coast win

On the Richmond board or the Carlton board. If you want to ban me ill be on the latter if Carlton lose. Might even read the whole game day thread.

Our gameday thread will be exactly the same as when we last played Hawthorn except without the Dusty magic at the beginning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Richmond board or the Carlton board. If you want to ban me ill be on the latter if Carlton lose. Might even read the whole game day thread.

Our gameday thread will be exactly the same as when we last played Hawthorn except without the Dusty magic at the beginning.
nah ill just permaban all the Richmond mods

Richmond station yesterday on my way through was packed with carltoon fans, they got on and i asked the ones who sat near me why you leaving you're only 50 pts down, and they said they are not watching that anymore, first bad performance for the year and its a stampede for the exits, just goes to prove they like druggie fans are only fans for the W, as soon as the L looks likely it's bail on your team time.

Richmond station yesterday on my way through was packed with carltoon fans, they got on and i asked the ones who sat near me why you leaving you're only 50 pts down, and they said they are not watching that anymore, first bad performance for the year and its a stampede for the exits, just goes to prove they like druggie fans are only fans for the W, as soon as the L looks likely it's bail on your team time.
And they call us bandwagon supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back