No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond station yesterday on my way through was packed with carltoon fans, they got on and i asked the ones who sat near me why you leaving you're only 50 pts down, and they said they are not watching that anymore, first bad performance for the year and its a stampede for the exits, just goes to prove they like druggie fans are only fans for the W, as soon as the L looks likely it's bail on your team time.
theres a reason that carltoon colonwood and bummers fans have lower crowds than us when theyre shite

our supporters are actually dumcampaigners for attending as the cfl says 'theyll attend either way"

theres a reason that carltoon colonwood and bummers fans have lower crowds than us when theyre shite

our supporters are actually dumcampaigners for attending as the cfl says 'theyll attend either way"
19k at the G against GWS

19k at the G against GWS
great crowd for a team thats last

pies carl and ess have lower recent crowds against bigger clubs and from higher up on the ladder

great crowd for a team thats last

pies carl and ess have lower recent crowds against bigger clubs and from higher up on the ladder
Pies couldn't crack 90K for Pendleburys 400th at the G in primetime Saturday night against their traditional rival in Carlton with both teams vying for finals.

We got 92K for Dusty's 300th against Hawks when we were bottom of the ladder.

Pies couldn't crack 90K for Pendleburys 400th at the G in primetime Saturday night against their traditional rival in Carlton with both teams vying for finals.

We got 92K for Dusty's 300th against Hawks when we were bottom of the ladder.
thats easily the best non public holiday home and away crowd of all time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk back is making for great listening this morning.

Pies fans crying about umpires and saying that Sydney had 4 extra players lol.

Essendon fans saying their club is a joke and Brad Scott should be sacked.

Carlton fans struggling with the reality that their side ain't winning anything.
And that my friends is called the trifecta

Define recent? Lowest home crowd for a ball baggers game this season has been 39k plus
why are you comparing this season theyve been in the top 4 all year

go and check their attendances when they were last in the bottom 4

our crowds from 18th are better than pies bummers or blooze in similar positions

our crowds from 18th are better than pies bummers or blooze in similar positions
Which year was the last one? There has just been so god damn many

Talk back is making for great listening this morning.

Pies fans crying about umpires and saying that Sydney had 4 extra players lol.

Essendon fans saying their club is a joke and Brad Scott should be sacked.

Carlton fans struggling with the reality that their side ain't winning anything.
Great time to be alive...and it's the only time I listen to talk back sheet ra-de-ooh!
Just goes to show that the talent pool for AFL is a weed infested slurry hole with abandoned car bodies innit!
The old 12 VFL made for better watching with less Umpires!

they said on the radio the finals if the ladder stays this way wont have a game in melbourne week 1

is the cfl going to manipulate now to get a melbourne final ?

16k in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back