No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is this. Pies out of the finals. Blues gone next. Come on Saints, get the job done.
Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Pies have missed finals 6 of the last 11 seasons. Shyte stain of a club masquerading temporarily as if they were some sort of power house.

The last 21 finals they have played, dating back to 2011, these are their results by margin:

Wins by 1 1 3 4 7 10 10 13 20 20 39 Average winning margin 11 points

Losses by 1 4 5 6 16 24 26 38 38 68 Average losing margin 23 points

They win 70% of their finals by about 2 goals or less. They lose 50% of their finals by 4 goals or more. Finals cloggers.

Minnow finals club. Two Grand Final wins in the last 66 years. And they got gifted one of those.

Only final they won in the last 14 years by more than 20 points was when three quarters of our team had gastro in 2018. Tigers have won 8 finals by 30 points+ in that period.
They've won 3 GFs in the last 66 years not 2. Still a poxy record for a club their supporters reckon is the biggest in the land. Tigers have won eight flags in my lifetime.

They've won 3 GFs in the last 66 years not 2. Still a poxy record for a club their supporters reckon is the biggest in the land. Tigers have won eight flags in my lifetime.
nobody counts the umpires winning in 2023 for them

They have won 3 Premierships in the last 66 years. But only 2 Grand Finals. They won the 2010 Premiership after failing to win the Grand Final.

We need to be accurate here, we are talking about the filth after all.

The filth's deficit in finals from 2011 onwards is -98 points.

For comparison, our surplus in finals in the same period is +239 points. We have been 337 points better than them in finals in the last 14 years.

They are a fake powerhouse. Just like we are fake wooden spooners. :)

Last edited:
They have won 3 Premierships in the last 66 years. But only 2 Grand Finals. They won the 2010 Premiership after failing to win the Grand Final.

We need to be accurate here, we are talking about the filth after all.

The filth's deficit in finals from 2011 onwards is -98 points.

For comparison, our surplus in finals in the same period is +239 points. We have been 337 points better than them in finals in the last 14 years.

They are a fake powerhouse. Just like we are fake wooden spooners. :)
So with the umpire assisted GF and the drawn GF they've won one in the last 66 years and that was against the bummers who don't win finals so even that is questionable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with the umpire assisted GF and the drawn GF they've won one in the last 66 years and that was against the bummers who don't win finals so even that is questionable.

They won 1990 legit. However it was clearly the lowest standard Grand Final in my lifetime. But I guess some Grand Final has to be the lowest standard one, it is still legit.

Remember when FIGJAM Bucks moved from Lions to the filth to win flags.😭

Imagine going to a club who has been outscored by their opposition in 37 of the last 50 finals series they have participated in and expecting to win flags. It was even worse when FIGJAM went there, they had been outscored in 29 of their last 34 finals series at that point. Lol.

Will be on the Rex Flight with Benny & Bucks to Tassie.
Hope they've got a back-up travel plan.

They won 1990 legit. However it was clearly the lowest standard Grand Final in my lifetime. But I guess some Grand Final has to be the lowest standard one, it is still legit.
Nope. Their 1990 flag was in October. Everyone else had packed up by then and were off playing cricket. Doesn't count either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back