No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton missing the 8 would be great but freo missing is also good, forced their hand to go all in for Shai.

Yeah, if Blues finish 8th then they have to go to the GABBA to play so good luck to them. My concern would be if Bulldogs lose the GWS, Blues win then there is a good chance Blues get to stay in Melbourne and play Hawks. (I know Hawks belted them but hate the thought of the blues winning that game and not travelling).

Does anyone think Petracca wants out at the Demons or is just sick of the off-field issues and club covering it up?
both!

He comes across as a bit of a mumma's boy, and that's ok mind you.
But the culture at the Dees looks like its in the toilet, so it's no surprise he's sick of it.

Imagine Cotchin being in that environment, and not being able to change it single handedly, he would want out, Trac no diff IMO

In truth, Brisbane choked. The Lions couldn't have played worse if they tried.
yeah but umps rode them all year, they finished top of free kick count and got home in like 8-10 close games cos of umpires gifting them

wouldve finished 14th without umps

Yeah, if Blues finish 8th then they have to go to the GABBA to play so good luck to them. My concern would be if Bulldogs lose the GWS, Blues win then there is a good chance Blues get to stay in Melbourne and play Hawks. (I know Hawks belted them but hate the thought of the blues winning that game and not travelling).
blooze vs hawks final is happening and blooze will win and stay in melb

those campaigners are kissed on the dick with umps and luck

****, bloke had 1 good year haha

Never seen a player hold onto something for so long
This.
I can’t remember him even being better than decent any other year.
Realistically it was that one final against Essendon which he played ridiculously good, he was a shite kick at goal from memory and would rarely impact most games

Remember when FIGJAM Bucks moved from Lions to the filth to win flags.😭
crazy nicolas cage GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back