No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Freo win they could go all the way and end up with pick 18-20, rather they miss finals, be good to see Carlton lose a final anyway.
Carlton finishing 9th, especially after all the hype about being the favourite to win the Grand Final.

Carlton supporters expected the Premiership as a fait accompli after last year's final series, which reminded me of their arrogant self entitled attitude.

Any calamity that befalls Carlton is sweet soul music.

If Saints and Freo win they could go all the way and end up with pick 18-20, rather they miss finals, be good to see Carlton lose a final anyway.
Fremantle will not be challenging for the Premiership, they are far too inconsistent.

If they make the finals they will be out in the first week.

Barrett is so dumb

View attachment 2088676

Ok yes, no guarantee, but I fail to see how this is a sliding doors momment? HOw does the AFL allow him to publish this every year?

A sliding doors moment would be if Dimma left a year earlier, we likely would have Kingsley as coach where as Yze may be coaching GWS. You're an idiot Damien.
Opposition fans and most media are starting to worry we might actually be able to bounce back quicker than they wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh why not, to umpire the amount of games he has deserves it. Remember without them we don’t have a game.
we'll have a much better game you mean

Wouldn’t have a game if you don’t have them. That’s a fact. like it or not.
The 4 umpires on the field are the biggest rort since Carlton being admitted to the VFL.

All I ask for is consistency with their decisions and it never happens!

How do 4 field umpires plus the boundary umpires claim they were blindsided?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back