No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't he a number 1 draft pick. When I think of.him I still think young player to come good and he is an injury away from retirement!
I thought he already had retired.

Simon Goodwin press conference every time usually within the first minute
Melbourne wins - we are incredibly pleased blah blah blah
Melbourne looses - we are incredibly disappointed blah blah blah

still cant believe shockings rule change that allowed the scats to stay competitive is still in place and theyre in the 4 again
playing enough games at their cheat ground to qualify for finals every year means they'll always be up there. which is fine by me they get no top talent coming in and are perpetually thereabouts. looks good on paper but no one gives a **** who comes 4th every year.

playing enough games at their cheat ground to qualify for finals every year means they'll always be up there. which is fine by me they get no top talent coming in and are perpetually thereabouts. looks good on paper but no one gives a **** who comes 4th every year.
This year, I do. I want to see Sydney flog Geelong at the SCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Popcorn day... Rossi vs Vossy. Hope that the mean, ball attacking, bee lining, take no prisoners Aints come out today. Force Vossies paper baggers to match it or fork right off.

A chance we get a return to some 80's style bruise 'em up footy. Yay that.

Someone cause a fluoro's strike. Don't want their involvement in this game.

Bring it.

North Melbourne's win-loss record in the last five years seasons is 15-1-91. Ridiculous
embarrassing parks and recreation GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back