No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me thinks freo won't pay up for Bolton. They'll suggest a stupid trade like a second rounder and their future first....
I reckon they will be desperate. Longmuir needs success, some of their fans want to hit the draft, but at the same time think they should be playing finals. Freo aren't going to wait 4 years for those kids in the draft to develop so they will be looking to trade established players in.
I also don't believe they are going to wait another 12 months to see if Warner is available like some of their supporters also want.
The drums are beating down at Freo and another failed season of no finals will put a target on the coach.

id rather miss finals than play in a interstate elim final
It's just prolonging the failed season another week. What's even funnier is if they somehow beat Lions they have to then travel to Sydney to play Swans or Giants. Beat one of those then travel to Port or play Geelong.

Blues season is already done and they just dont want to accept it. They would have been better off hoping Freo won lol

Freo were so riddled with mistakes, miss hand balls, poor set up and worst of all... lacked the killer desperation edge.
pull out that wallet freo..
You want and need bolton= just got to pay the price

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle have made it feel as if the Jack Higgins goal was disallowed three hours later in a belated score review.

They have turned a great Carlton loss into a great StKilda win.

I wasted my late afternoon watching a dead rubber between two clubs I dont care about thinking it was exciting.

What is worse I think they are a chance against Brisbane who will miss half of their gettable goals.

So that kick by saints cost them 2 spots in draft but also out of bottom 6 where they would guarentee playing eagles tigers and north all twice or at least 2 of them

Higgins basically doomed them for next year 🤣
shhh2.gif

What is worse I think they are a chance against Brisbane who will miss half of their gettable goals.

cf2531f6886ccd56bce8249934c4cc9b.jpg

Fremantle have made it feel as if the Jack Higgins goal was disallowed three hours later in a belated score review.

They have turned a great Carlton loss into a great StKilda win.

I wasted my late afternoon watching a dead rubber between two clubs I dont care about thinking it was exciting.

curnow already has 4 frees infornt of goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back