No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually had genuine tears of laughter. Not sure if that's too harsh but given the s**t we've sat through before our successful era I think it's ok!

I tweaked an intercostal muscle a couple of weeks back, it was nearly back to normal before all of yesterday's rib-breakers.

I'm gonna have to have a few days off the board I reckon, every time I see tigs2010 or Nostradumbass' avatar I start up again. 😆

I tweaked an intercostal muscle a couple of weeks back, it was nearly back to normal before all of yesterday's rib-breakers.

I'm gonna have to have a few days off the board I reckon, every time I see tigs2010 or Nostradumbass' avatar I start up again. 😆
Here, have another look before you leave.

0B67B5DA-C0F5-4ED9-9BF1-7BC38383DA66.jpeg

This one’s available if looking for a change?

The bombers are the most delusional club in the AFL … they seriously think they are still a powerhouse … total rabble from top to bottom … Dodoro thinks he’s the king of recruiting …they all still long for Hird to be coach … what a mess
Delicious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo loving talking about Essendon again, makes a nice change from the Collingwood love in of the last 90 minutes lol
I turned the radio off today. Collingwood this Collingwood that.

Essendon now are where we were at as a club in the 80s. Absolute shambles.

I said at the start of the year they'd finish bottom 4, and the knives would be out for Truck the same way they were out for Knights in 2010.

Now they've said they want their next coach to be an experienced coach, and I can't work out what would be more hilarious..

Essendon hiring James Hird as coach
or
Essendon hiring Ken Hinkley as coach.

View attachment 1487567

This one’s available if looking for a change?

Hang on...just what kind of 'change' am I signing on for here? ;)

KwxPFJ.gif

giphy.gif

I said at the start of the year they'd finish bottom 4, and the knives would be out for Truck the same way they were out for Knights in 2010.

Now they've said they want their next coach to be an experienced coach, and I can't work out what would be more hilarious..

or
It’ll be Hird.

Buckley and Lyon have both basically said they wouldn’t touch the job with a 10 ft pole. They’re not James Hird and therefore know they’ll be undermined at every opportunity.

So if it’s a coach with experience it’ll only be Hird. Otherwise it’ll be a new coach not fully aware what they’re walking into.

Dimma might be the only other coach they’d accept.

or
Robbo reckons they've hit rock bottom, lol, they can go deeper, much deeper!!!

Definitely going to be interesting to see who gets the gig of coaching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back