No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcrae and leppa must be counting their lucky stars with how much theyve been sucked off by the umps this year

100% pies dont make the 8 with our umpiring

mcrae and leppa must be counting their lucky stars with how much theyve been sucked off by the umps this year

100% pies dont make the 8 with our umpiring
It’s the like AFL have rewarded them for leaving Richmond 🤬🤬🤬

A lot of talk about Dacois being the next best thing, but he has been able to run around doing his thing with no pressure. I see him more of an Andrew Gaff type going forward in that he's not overly quick but can run all day. He would be an easy player to tag or go with a run with role on.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies is just the traditional old rivalry. Geelong is a modern rivalry with Salty Scott, Stewart KOing Meatball, Danger KOing Vlaustin. Plus they seem to have larger than average amount of flogs playing for them.

Great observation.

The flog factor actually seeps down into their supporters , especially the media .

They’ve been rorting the salary cap for years and then have the incredulity to throw stones at us after we enter the high end of the market for the first time in 4 years !!

it’s a flogs haven at krapdinia park . Well played !!

go CATTERS

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Best way to drink beers on a sesh is with an esky and ice. No fridge can get beers as cold as ice.
nah I like em in the freezer for 10 mins just before they freeze over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back