No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip even cracked a smile. More than his missus could manage. Cheer the f**k up, you miserable campaigner!
She's living with the guilt of spending her whole life with Phillip on a once a month diet , whilst everyone else in her castle has been banging any and everything.

Is England any good. I generally don't like poms as most I've come across are rude cnts. Spent a few months in the US and Canada and everyone was friendly even the homeless.
go outside london where they're sick of aussies and its great. got a lock in at a scottish pub til 3am and drank all night but never bought a round, locals wouldn't let me
sensational

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great military victories LOL.
Margaret Thatcher declared war on Argentina.
Fired on the Argentine vessel when it had retreated.
Lost her marbles unlike Phil. :p

go outside london where they're sick of aussies and its great. got a lock in at a scottish pub til 3am and drank all night but never bought a round, locals wouldn't let me
sensational
I loved London personally, never had a problem with any of the locals, but I do regret not getting out of London, I was only there for a week before my tour started and the tour didn’t spend any time in the UK. It was straight over to France.

SEN flog on before midnight does not like us lol.

Wanting the Swans to play us grand final day because they can beat us and not scared of the big ground,also predicts us to lose against West Coast.

#our1premiershipfeelslike5

I loved London personally, never had a problem with any of the locals, but I do regret not getting out of London, I was only there for a week before my tour started and the tour didn’t spend any time in the UK. It was straight over to France.
london is fantastic but its really hard to connect with the locals like you can in the smaller cities n villages

SEN flog on before midnight does not like us lol.

Wanting the Swans to play us grand final day because they can beat us and not scared of the big ground,also predicts us to lose against West Coast.

#our1premiershipfeelslike5
someone at the assisted living centre wasnt watching the phone again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back