No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Bwahahaha it gets better!

Richmond have their own "right in front of me" guy.

I have never seen the guy and I got one minute into that video and my first thought is. That’s got to be a comedy routine he’s doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a strange thing to say. Just saving it for prosperity. A Richmond supporters sensible take on Collingwood.

“Collingwood aren't a powerhouse club. Shithouse club more like it. You've won 2 Grand Finals in 66 years. Institutionally racist and your players get caught taking drugs with regular monotony. You wear jumpers that look like battery farmed badgers and you are forever making contracts with players that you don't honour. You've even been kicked out of your own vile suburb.

And lecturing the most recent dynasty club about relevance. You barrack for K-Mart Richmond and they are the biggest thing in fake. :)

1720242572014.gif

Bwahahaha it gets better!

Richmond have their own "right in front of me" guy.

Next will be the conspiracy for Richmond to finish on the bottom of the ladder...I can hear him now 'the umpies gave North the win so we'd be on the bottom' and demand compensation for that too.

Personally I'd love to see him try to sue, need a good laugh in my life right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back