Opposition Supporters Jealous

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know if they're jealous, just a bit thick, besides even if that were the case why are they complaining about it on the Dream Team board? Some people are just dumb, you'd be best off to just laugh and feel sorry for them

Because he scores so well each week, they think it's because he gets cheap possessions. But if they actually watched a game they would see tackles, goals and marks get him the points

Couldn't give a toss what other supporters think of him. I love him my son loves him and he has been my dream team captain for the past three years.

I took the thread as tongue in cheek stuff! Really wish i took JB now:thumbsdown:
Yeah, pretty much. Had JB as my captain on the weekend; despite being two players down I got over the line, thanks largely to the magnficent 300 points he raked in!

Sometimes he's not tagged and I can't figure out why. I suspect it's because most teams only have one really high quality tagger and that guy normally goes to Ablett where, this season anyway, he has little or no effect. There's a difference though between not being tagged and getting unopposed cheapies, and anyone who looked at his stats or even just watched him play would appreciate how good he is.

Sometimes he's not tagged and I can't figure out why. I suspect it's because most teams only have one really high quality tagger and that guy normally goes to Ablett where, this season anyway, he has little or no effect. There's a difference though between not being tagged and getting unopposed cheapies, and anyone who looked at his stats or even just watched him play would appreciate how good he is.

Our midfield is so versatile that if Bartel is tagged he goes into the forward 50 where he is able to out mark most mid field type taggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Supporters Jealous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back