Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns get an away win and Carlton getting absolutely flogged by Hawthorn has made my weekend......I can feel a few Leo beers coming on.....5555
Do you prefer Leo or Chang.
I loved Chang but Dan Murphy's stopped bring it in to Australia.
I get Leo from Aldi Tweed Heads very nice beer. Beerlao is nice as well.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you prefer Leo or Chang.
I loved Chang but Dan Murphy's stopped bring it in to Australia.
I get Leo from Aldi Tweed Heads very nice beer. Beerlao is nice as well.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
12 yrs on and Aldi at Tweed still have Leo.......I was back home for 2 yrs, 12-13, and they kept me well supplied.....at a decent price too.
Can't handle Chang, but Beerlao would probably be my beer of choice, but can't get it here and the import duty makes it a bit expensive as well.......just like Aussie wine too.

Hawks starting to put together a nice squad.
Already gone past us.. now shoring up there defence.

View attachment 2077570
Big Melb club that started winning. Hardly a surprise they could land someone of note.

Once you’re on the up, people want to come. But even when down, these kind of clubs can always astutely recruit players that we wouldn’t ever land. So they rebound quickly.

Big Melb club that started winning. Hardly a surprise they could land someone of note.

Once you’re on the up, people want to come. But even when down, these kind of clubs can always astutely recruit players that we wouldn’t ever land. So they rebound quickly.
They have a truckload of money as well
While Big Money Melbourne are all MCG members most of them are Hawthorn and Essendon supporters
Jaeger O'Meara's girlfriend's Audi comes to mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shows how close the comp is, Geelong sitting in the top 4 are just as bad as anyone else. You can look at any teams in the top 8 and they all have looked woeful at times. The more experienced teams seem to just get it done enough times to make it.

Just shows how close the comp is, Geelong sitting in the top 4 are just as bad as anyone else. You can look at any teams in the top 8 and they all have looked woeful at times. The more experienced teams seem to just get it done enough times to make it.
Yeah, every team has had bad slumps this year. Like you say, the best teams are just more consistent for a longer patch.

It’s been a pretty fun year of football overall, just disappointing from our perspective.

Yeah I've got to agree with this and while I understand everyone's dissapointment and fusteration I really believe that we're not as bad as we think.

The difference between us and the top dogs is consistency, the top dogs have a smaller gap between their best and their worst.

At the moment we're still not consistent enough, liable to serve up a dogshit performance - the end goal being that eventually we'll be able to win games even playing poorly.

As it stands in 2024 we just can't get away with it.

Not sure where else to post this but need a little bit of help with suggestions if anyone can please.

Does anyone know if any good spots to drink a couple of beers and watch the football in surfers Paradise?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Opposition Watch