Options for Bay 114 - Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

raikkonen, is that The First Bounce? The place which sponsors SAFooty? Elizabeth is a bit too far for me as I am well proper and not feral at all ;)

raboyle, if I do get the time to purchase a jumper I will but you wouldn't be able to see both if I wore the polo top and guernsey at the same time unless I get an Andrew Newton Jarman long sleeve. I have one at home signed by Wintle, A Jars and D Jars plus God (Barrie Robran) but I don't think I will be wearing that somehow! I will definitely have my Rooster scarfe though.

As I mentioned earlier in the other thread I may be able to drag along our own man who has his name in green if we have set time to meet before in the shed.

It's disgrace that the Dawg didn't say g'day how ya goin on Sunday. After all I have done for this board.

I'll come into the Shed before the game for a chat and a refreshment if I know someone is going to be there.....:thumbsu:

raikkonen, is that The First Bounce? The place which sponsors SAFooty? Elizabeth is a bit too far for me as I am well proper and not feral at all ;)

raboyle, if I do get the time to purchase a jumper I will but you wouldn't be able to see both if I wore the polo top and guernsey at the same time unless I get an Andrew Newton Jarman long sleeve. I have one at home signed by Wintle, A Jars and D Jars plus God (Barrie Robran) but I don't think I will be wearing that somehow! I will definitely have my Rooster scarfe though.

Yes, The First Bounce in the Food Court area. I am not feral either RL, unfortunately I have to work in the centre and put up with the ferals (not for long though, as soon as work over Im pretty much straight out the door at around 10.30am; back to the more civilized, and classy, area of Wynn Vale). ;) :thumbsu:

Change of mind - if NN thinks bay 133 or wherever is quite into it - head over there.

Being short staffed this week - we could do with some extra help.

Exactly how many of us will there be this week? There seems to be an awful lot of outs.
I'll be around for a couple of quarters if we get this show on the road.

Rollcall!!!

me no matter where we stand.

Unfortunately the kidlets will not be joining in (only Matt can stand for a whole game and his younger sister would not be able to see anything). Matt may be brought over at half time, I have been informed, depending on if he has behaved for the first two quarters :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Options for Bay 114 - Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back