News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

The silence from Port is doing my head in

i wish they would just come out and say "we've told Essendon to get f’ed. We wont be trading with them if they are expecting any more than a 3rd rounder"

It's not the way CD does it, he is more respectful. Much like Sydney who seems to have done very well over the years.

If he really does want to be here, he needs to come out with a statement saying that Dodoro's talk about him being happy to stay is BS.

This x 1000.

If he doesn't and the deal falls over he can kiss his chance of getting to Port next year goodbye.

"To be successful, each and every one of us must be active, aggressive and devoted to this cause"

Asking for our future first now LMAO

Dodoro is almost as much of a dope as Trump. Both like cornered rats, throwing up Hail Mary's at the last chance saloon.

If it didn't have such serious consequences for Port, it would have me doubled over in paroxysms of laughter.

Comedy gold!

If he really does want to be here, he needs to come out with a statement saying that Dodoro's talk about him being happy to stay is BS.

Do you actually think anybody involved in the negotiations believes that? Port doesn't. Essendon don't. DODO doesn't. CD doesn't. Least of all Orazio doesn't. When a player tries to get out 2 years in a row his heart just isn't in it. Everybody knows it. DODO is just trying to engineer other deals to try to improve his position ever so slightly. He might get there, he probably won't. Our second rounder will do it as it will end up a pick in the early mid 30s which is probably about right.

do u really expect Fanastia to come out all bombastic like a WWF wrestler and give a speech about how he hates Essendon and Dodrio is being unfair and should give Port a fair deal?? it's all just playing out as it always does, boring nonsense speak in the media, everything happening behind the scenes

I'd rather Sam Gray

OF is already doing a fitness program from the Port high performance team.

That's a pretty strong indication this one gets done.
Good lad. Now that is keen. A whole year of Port’s fitness program will have him well and truly ready when he joins us for the 2022 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Ken is cloning a prototype called PF001 (Port Forward model 1). Hair, bad breath, everything.

It'll have the height and heart of a Jake Neade.

The hardery for longery work ethic of Sam Gray.

The terrorising tagger mindset of a Sutcliffe.

The media trained comments of 'Kens a great coach' when the club is sitting 10th on the ladder.

Undroppable in the place of a 190cm+ key forward.

OF may be the missing piece to completion!

I heard Ken is cloning a prototype called PF001 (Port Forward model 1). Hair, bad breath, everything.

It'll have the height and heart of a Jake Neade.

The hardery for longery work ethic of Sam Gray.

The terrorising tagger mindset of a Sutcliffe.

The media trained comments of 'Kens a great coach' when the club is sitting 10th on the ladder.

Undroppable in the place of a 190cm+ key forward.

OF may be the missing piece to completion!
Already a coaches pet and I think his goal accuracy is around the 50% mark. So he should fill this role nicely.

I’m ok with this as long as they give us their first for next year back
My understanding is that he has asked for your future first to be swapped with our future second. The idea being that we will possibly finish bottom 4 and you top 4 which would see it potentially being say pick 16 for pick 20 (if we finish bottom 2 like many predict)
So essentially a 4 pick downgrade. Still plenty of risk obviously and I wouldn’t do it even though I think you are a lock for top 4

My understanding is that he has asked for your future first to be swapped with our future second. The idea being that we will possibly finish bottom 4 and you top 4 which would see it potentially being say pick 16 for pick 20 (if we finish bottom 2 like many predict)
So essentially a 4 pick downgrade. Still plenty of risk obviously and I wouldn’t do it even though I think you are a lock for top 4

I assume your "understanding" comes from the usual Bombers posters trying to rationalise Dodo's stupidity.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back