Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair - having ploughed through all of that statement of claim, the vast majority of the allegations they would probably have no idea about.
Perhaps not, except for the Humphrey bear jibe Like to think that leaders of the club would be engaged in constant dialogue with players and be aware if they were upset about something

Perhaps not, except for the Humphrey bear jibe Like to think that leaders of the club would be engaged in constant dialogue with players and be aware if they were upset about something

Humphrey is or at least used to be a common nickname for people who don't talk much - not sure if that's Cyril. But it's easy to see why he might take offence but also why others wouldn't see anything in it. I doubt too many coaches of that era were double checking if what they said was OK - times have changed.

"One-hundred per cent, Dustin Martin will be playing at the Gold Coast next year, for a two year contract," Schwarz said on SEN Radio on Tuesday.

"Yep, it's done.

"You will see that he will be playing with the Gold Coast next year."

I hope Schwartz gets taken to task for this bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retirement gift instead of gold watch?

golden-chopsticks-on-white-background-260nw-1551235865.jpg

Didn't it come out that chopstick gate was a load of bollocks? Or have I imagined that?
Yeah it’s true I know a few blokes who got around with him and I just don’t like the bloke
but in fairness it was his younger days mainly settled a bit as he got older as we all do

Humphrey is or at least used to be a common nickname for people who don't talk much - not sure if that's Cyril. But it's easy to see why he might take offence but also why others wouldn't see anything in it. I doubt too many coaches of that era were double checking if what they said was OK - times have changed.
Wasn't Presti's nickname 'Humprey'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back