Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Having dinner isn't a crime.
its a whole 24hrs before the game. While it may be different, but whatever is comfortable for the players.
I had no problem with Ginnivan going to see a mates horse run either. What it shows though is he hasn’t changed his pregame and therefore wouldn’t fit with McRae’s values.

I had no problem with Ginnivan going to see a mates horse run either. What it shows though is he hasn’t changed his pregame and therefore wouldn’t fit with McRae’s values.
Mitchell was supposedly OK with it, but if Ginnivan turns in a stinker tonight, Mitchell might change his tune.

This stuff with Ginni - you can excuse it or gloss over it, but it’s a distraction before an important game (again) which his team doesn’t need. He’s a high profile player, and he can’t control what other idiots might do to - or around - him when at these venues. He attracts attention and it’s not needed on the eve of important games.

It’s just dumb.

This stuff with Ginni - you can excuse it or gloss over it, but it’s a distraction before an important game (again) which his team doesn’t need. He’s a high profile player, and he can’t control what other idiots might do to - or around - him when at these venues. He attracts attention and it’s not needed on the eve of important games.

It’s just dumb.

Read the room, Jack.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s just dumb.
Not sure he could have expected to cause a kerfuffle by going to (presumably) his local for a few softies and maybe a counter meal?

I can only take this as Pub Patron Vilification. If one of us is smeared, it hurts us all. Feeling quite diminished.

I think that main point is whether he can back up his actions. He was awful in the GF, so the pressure is well and truly on him now to play well tonight.

It’s just dumb.
Surely he's not out pub drinking before a game? Maybe...
he is a bit thick
it's ginger beer
Sam Mitchell owns that pub
It's just a ploy to tease us finals deprived Pies fans
We shouldn't care

If they do win, the massive gloats around the Glenferrie/Burwood Rd pubs and wine bars will be beyond unbearable

If Ginni kicks multiple goals will some posts be deleted?

Go Dogs anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just dumb.
It's a storm in a teacup - or perhaps in a pint. Hawks other players or coaches won't be distracted. Will Ginni? Seems to thrive on attention. Might give him that little extra motivation.

Going back a further five years, since 2002:
  1. Geelong = 14
  2. Collingwood = 11
  3. Sydney = 8
  4. Port Adelaide = 7
  5. Hawthorn = 6
  6. Brisbane Lions = 6
  7. West Coast = 5
  8. Western Bulldogs = 5
  9. St Kilda = 5
  10. Adelaide = 5
  11. Richmond = 4
  12. GWS = 4
  13. Fremantle = 3
  14. North Melbourne = 3
  15. Melbourne = 2
  16. Carlton = 1
  17. Essendon = 0
  18. Gold Coast = 0

Kinda amusing how people still stick up for Ginnivan after all the shit he has flung at us this year and there’s no way that’s water or soft drink. Just shows the narrative changes when you aren’t a Pies player anymore because he wouldn’t be getting the “soft drink” excuse if he was still with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back