Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their recruiting strategy is much better than what we have. Leppa has gone on record as saying we will be looking at different strategies to drafting and it's about time. Time to think outside the box or outside Hines list

Yeah can we align ourselves with some major retail brands, so we can entice players to our club 'on the cheap'?

Yeah can we align ourselves with some major retail brands, so we can entice players to our club 'on the cheap'?
Yeah, their salary cap is a bit sus. What is it with cotton on? I don't even know what the campaigners sell, do they make jocks and shit? If so, what's the attraction to all this underwear. It's no secret that plenty of western districts farmers are growing legal cannibus. Give a player some poxy land and they make more money growing that than playing football. Have you wondered why Cameron and Hawkins are always smiling. I hate Geelong

Yeah, their salary cap is a bit sus. What is it with cotton on? I don't even know what the campaigners sell, do they make jocks and shit? If so, what's the attraction to all this underwear. It's no secret that plenty of western districts farmers are growing legal cannibus. Give a player some poxy land and they make more money growing that than playing football. Have you wondered why Cameron and Hawkins are always smiling. I hate Geelong
Cotton On are releasing a new line to celebrate Bailey Smith's transfer to Geelong

Screenshot_20240925-072939~2.png
PS - it's worse than the Fine Cotton scam / scandal

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back