Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have had her read out a few rounds' worth of votes. More interesting than hubby.

Dill did ok. He kept up the pace all night.

The Brownlow must be one of the more bizarre live TV programs on the planet. I’m surprised it runs relatively smoothly. Also quite an achievement, with 1100(?) guests, to keep the drunk ones out of camera.

The Brownlow must be one of the more bizarre live TV programs on the planet. I’m surprised it runs relatively smoothly. Also quite an achievement, with 1100(?) guests, to keep the drunk ones out of camera.
Jeez Vicky.

Rule 1 - Complain about the Brownlow coverage.
Rule 2 - Criticise the AFL boss's role in it.

The Brownlow is nothing without tradition.
There's no other options when discussing the matter.

Bizarre, yes. And so very boring for attendees.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

"Cotton on" is just a front. Hiding in plain sight, the players get freshy laundered money clothes. The name itself is an in joke because no-one yet has "cottoned on".

+ US paper currency is actually made of cotton.

I don't want to recruit Rohan, but this sort of stuff makes me want to. Not employing someone because they've had an affair? Is that where we're at?
Yes. Because it speaks to his character and values. If you cannot keep your emotions in check then you cannot perform as well as should be expected.

Apart from Fev.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised it's gone largely unnoticed. She said it on the red carpet. I always thought the vault was locked until the count started

That is what they want us to believe. It's all theatre and a show.

Someone on radio was trying to spin that the officials on the table are counting the votes ahead etc and pass them onto Andrew Dillon. That's a bloody cool story but I call total bullshit.

Imo Andre Dillon 100% knows who the winner(s) are prior to the commencement of the event.

That is what they want us to believe. It's all theatre and a show.

Someone on radio was trying to spin that the officials on the table are counting the votes ahead etc and pass them onto Andrew Dillon. That's a bloody cool story but I call total bullshit.

Imo Andre Dillon 100% knows who the winner(s) are prior to the commencement of the event.
Why would he know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back