Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid is an awesome young talent but he's got FIGJAM written all over him and I wonder how long before the opposition supporter groups turn on him.

Nick is far more humble in comparison.
He plays for a bottom 4 non-Victorian team, so it'll be a while!

I was worried that was what he had done when he landed so awkwardly. Poor bugger. He really didn't want to come off either.

Been looking better and better every week as well.

I like how Fox are talking up Freo getting the draw last week. They got gifted a goal last week from a umpire who had a grudge against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t decide who to barrack for.. a win for freo we are out of the 8. A win to Dee’s and top 8 is crowded..

I guess with our injuries list we should just accept top 4 is likely gone. Which makes a melb win better.

I can’t decide who to barrack for.. a win for freo we are out of the 8. A win to Dee’s and top 8 is crowded..

I guess with our injuries list we should just accept top 4 is likely gone. Which makes a melb win better.

Maybe a couple of hammy awareness injuries to Petracca and May.

From what I’ve seen of this game Melbourne are very beatable next week,even with half of our side out.But of course you just know they’ll give their all against us next week.Every team does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back