Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

They're reminding me of their 2018 team a bit, slow on the outside and everyone getting sucked in to the ball drop. Their 2021 was so dominant it must feel like how we felt in the immediate years after 2011

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sure is.Every time I switch over to it,literally nothing has happened.Terrible game to start the season with.
Should have started with Pies vs Giants.

The ball is not slippery because of dew or atmospheric conditions.

It’s these bloody Bondi influencers and their coconut oil diets sweating out slippery greasy byproducts.

Ya reckon anyone could take a mark in these conditions without kale and açaí gloves to balance it all up?

What a fizzer of an opener. Remember Pies v Cats last year? That was a proper opener.

When even Trac can’t pick up a ground ball you know conditions are pretty slippery. Painful to watch so far.
Was looking forward to footy being back tonight, but I’m off to bed at half time. Horrible spectacle.

When even Trac can’t pick up a ground ball you know conditions are pretty slippery. Painful to watch so far.
Was looking forward to footy being back tonight, but I’m off to bed at half time. Horrible spectacle.

Might not be worth even tuning in to the Mini version some time tomorrow, if it carries on like this. It’s a tough call whether this or Richmond v Carlton is a worse start to a season.

The "Sydney opening game of the season" experiment is OVER! What a shocking advertisement for our game. Is the ball covered in invisible slime?

And neither team is willing to back themselves in and go long to a contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back