Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

After our slow start I was expecting / hoping we would be top four by the end of the bye rounds. However, small bonus is we will be a game clear.

Percentage battle in intruiging this year . Ours is crap but of the teams potentially a game behind us at the end of the round, the Giants is only slightly better, Suns if they win is currently about the same, and the Cats Power and Demons are horrible!

Good weekend for the pies with the Cats and Power losing massive percentage, giants losing some, and Dees wasting a percentage booster ( shame they didn’t lose the game)!

The other thing I found annoying in that game was Fisher and I think Stephens over complicating things and then end up kicking off their right foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the game last night with a few mates and bloody hell Owies is a more annoying campaigner when you watch him live

And Fantasia….. surely they have better options, all of his games he’s had zero impact or been subbed

is it too much to ask for someone to punch yowies? surely the mro wouldn't cite a player for doing such a crowd-pleasing act.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back