Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s an interstate club thing. Meant to attract ‘fans’, or what passes for fans in Sydney and Brisbane. Apparently you will be less bored watching footy if shitty old pop songs are played after some nonentity kicks a goal, and you can sing along.

Doesn’t work for me.☹️
North are also doing this now. Had to put up with it at Marvel 18 times.

So Brisbane went from unbeatable at home to not being able to win at home in one off season?
Incredible. Still stunned we beat them off the back of 3 losses to round 2. I was thinking they might have us covered at the G in round 20 something. However, given this performance, the Bears are cooked 🍳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredible. Still stunned we beat them off the back of 3 losses to round 2. I was thinking they might have us covered at the G in round 20 something. However, given this performance, the Bears are cooked 🍳

Nah

We’ve got Brisbane now

That Grand Final we scarred them when it comes to playing us. Beating them at the Gabba for the first time in years when they had no injuries confirmed that

Doubt we lose to them for a long time

Nah

We’ve got Brisbane now

That Grand Final we scarred them when it comes to playing us. Beating them at the Gabba for the first time in years when they had no injuries confirmed that

Doubt we lose to them for a long time
Yeah, your logic is superb. I am still stunned a team can be broken by a GF under a goal. We certainly had our day though, given every goal seemed go through.

How are you feeling about tomorrow? Four big ins. Did you get good seats?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back