Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently it was technically correct, which means you could pay it, but really shouldn’t.
I thought it was terrible, but it didn’t decide the game — there was a clear head-high tackle to North missed a few seconds before. Should have got that one and the HTB wouldn’t have happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Watching Suns vs Saints Game.

Average Footy with Bad Umpiring
Just need Ross the Toss to turn into the Boss for one night only, TD, and we can take the spot on the ladder the Suns have been warming up for us from last week!

They have a "hot" start, with 3 of the first 4 🤣

Can't imagine barracking for a club who looks forward to only winning H & A, and never really finals 🤡

Saints winning this game would be another good result for us this round and while a win is what we'll be after against the Demons, if it ends up being a defeat at least 3 teams wouldn't have gotten a jump on us.

Hoping for a Sydney victory tomorrow as you sense top spot is all but theirs so stopping another team in Geelong potentially going 2 games ahead is the much better result.

As for Essendon vs Carlton all I can say is crash, bash and swing away. I want carnage!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back