Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s the sack Hinkley thread?
How’s the sack Goodwin thread?
How’s the sack <insert coach of sliding top 8 team>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing the ladder prediction on the hopes that we win each of our last 3... The GWS/Hawks game... I still can't work out who we want to win this!
We’d need a Bradbury type end of season to make it. Even if we win all 3, which is tough even more so without degoey, we need so many other games to go right for us.

Best we could hope for is a draw I think for GWS and hawks. Either team winning is not good for us. Or GWS absolutely flog the hawks and drop them behind us on %.. maybe

We’d need a Bradbury type end of season to make it. Even if we win all 3, which is tough even more so without degoey, we need so many other games to go right for us.

Best we could hope for is a draw I think for GWS and hawks. Either team winning is not good for us. Or GWS absolutely flog the hawks and drop them behind us on %.. maybe
Split DeGoey for two players? Titch (is he even going to play again this season?) & Richards maybe. Cover mid and forward positions.

Still trying to figure how we make it into final 8 by season’s end. Let alone the big dance.

Come on Giants, Dockers & Saints 🤞

I feel sick for saying this, but we should be barracking for Essendon over Dockers. Dockers are one of the teams who are a chance to fall out of the 8 and Essendon will lose one their last 3 - so we'll finish ahead of them anyway if we do what we have to do and sweep our last 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back