TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Just thought I would post here to see if anyone else is disappointed with the state of our website. Ours currently does not show:
- A clear timeline for players that are injured
- Does not show some of the players that are actually injured
- No updates on our open training sessions
- No membership count
- Only a small one here, but other clubs seem to have a seperate page for rookie players but we dont. Not a huge issue in itself but I think it symbolises laziness like the rest of the site
Is every club like this or is it just us?

Certainly needs work, But it's needed work for a fair while so not getting hopes up

I hate the Telstra/AFL bloatware which we are locked into, unfortunately. The rest is just fine tuning.

I do agree the injury reports are poor. Some of it is probably from playing our cards close to our chest but others are just inexplicable (like why hush up what has happened to Greene?)

No idea why membership updates aren't being published this year - a year we can finally be proud of our numbers. I know from first hand experience that our membership staff are under the pump but it seems that anyone who has asked has got a membership tally update straight away. So the numbers are available, just not being published. Strange.

Try writing to the club if you're unhappy.

Just thought I would post here to see if anyone else is disappointed with the state of our website. Ours currently does not show:
- A clear timeline for players that are injured
- Does not show some of the players that are actually injured
- No updates on our open training sessions
- No membership count
- Only a small one here, but other clubs seem to have a seperate page for rookie players but we dont. Not a huge issue in itself but I think it symbolises laziness like the rest of the site
Is every club like this or is it just us?

The website is most likely run by Telstra and the afl not the club so you just get generic garbage posted at regular intervals for marketing purposes so they can justify their marketing dollars

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Website

Remove this Banner Ad

Back