Game Day Out to lunch vs Dinner with friends; The Breakfast Club for Gen Z not feat. zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Eeew, Iā€™m fairly certain thatā€™s a crime youā€™re committing there, ya creepy degenerate campaigner face!šŸ§
iā€™m simply trying to facilitate a transaction, donā€™t tell me youā€™re against capitalist innovation!

iā€™m simply trying to facilitate a transaction, donā€™t tell me youā€™re against capitalist innovation!

That's exactly what I said when I got arrested, and it was only because I was wearing a colourful suit with a feather in my hat!

That's exactly what I said when I got arrested, and it was only because I was wearing a colourful suit with a feather in my hat!
youā€™ve got to be smarter! my ā€œi support womenā€™s rightsā€ t shirt will do all the defending for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for my misdirected 16 or GTFO post.

News today Saints are on track for 16. 16 hours of attendance at the club during the week. No wonder you are so shit. 16th spot coming up
Sweet 16 the number of seasons since 2000 Carlton has been a monumental flop with the other 8 being just plain embarrassing šŸ¤­

Last edited:
Delusions of Grandeur is your mental illness, Iā€™d suggest you sleep with your sister and try to upgrade on your families genetic makeup!šŸ„‚šŸ‘
Have at it, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s hot, in your eyes!šŸ¤
If he doesnā€™t want to sleep with his sister , thereā€™s another poster around these parts that likes rooting cousins.

Delusions of Grandeur is your mental illness, Iā€™d suggest you sleep with your sister and try to upgrade on your families genetic makeup!šŸ„‚šŸ‘
Have at it, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s hot, in your eyes!šŸ¤
Delusional of Grandeur literally says in the dictionary a team that thought they had a premiership coach and a premiership team šŸ¤­

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Out to lunch vs Dinner with friends; The Breakfast Club for Gen Z not feat. zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back